TRESemmé Renewal Hair & Scalp Leave In Conditioner uploaded by Kayley W.TRESemmé Renewal Hair & Scalp Leave In Conditioner uploaded by Nikkie H.TRESemmé Renewal Hair & Scalp Leave In Conditioner uploaded by Amanda S.

BY TRESEMMÉ #71 in Leave-In Conditioner

Lightly nourishes and smoothes hair to give you beautiful, healthy-looking hair that is ready to style.

Buy on Amazon*
✨Sarah M.
Clarksville, TN
I put this product in my hair every time I get out of the shower before I go to bed and leave it in of coarse. When I wake up my hair is silky smooth and has a beautiful shine to it. This is definitely worth it.
Kayley W.
Ionia, MI
This hair and scalp leave in conditioner is a life saver. Not only does it help my hair feel good it helps it look good too. I wash my hair every other day or so and when I wake up it's a mess. This spray helps put my hair back into shape and it smells amazing. Definitely recommend.
Mackenzie A.
This leave in conditioner works wonders on my hair. It relieves my dry, straw like hair and also relieves my dry scalp. I like this product because it doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy, and it has a nice scent and the effects can be seen for a long time after the product is done. Overall, I am very satisfied with this product.
Haleigh D.
Nacogdoches, TX
I bought a bottle of this a few weeks ago and I use it every night. My hair has never felt softer or smelled better! It is safe for any type of hair. I recommend it for anyone who loves taking care of their hair. I was way more than satisfied with the TRESemme Renewal Hair & Scalp Leave-in Conditioner! I am definitely going to keep using this. :)
Jeanette L.
Walnut, Ca
I have very curly hair for this leave in conditioner really helped keeping my curls in place I would highly recommend this product to anyone with curly hair to keep their curls in place so it's not all messy the price is right the quality of the product is great I would highly recommend it definitely a good buy
Holly W.
Effingham, IL
I don't like this product at all . Is not like Pantene or paul Mitchell blonde hair and fine and thin hair . It's wavy and this just didn't do a good job at all . It is not expensive or pricey like some of the salon brands i have used . No I think it is a waste of money and time to read or look at bottle
Brooke H.
Owensboro, KY
I am currently using this product. It has made a huge impact on improving my naturally dry hair and scalp. I love the way my hair feels after I use it. It doesn't leave my hair oily like most leave-in conditioners do. Would highly recommend this product to people with dry hair and a dry scalp!
Stephanie N.
This is a great detangler and product to use right out of the shower. It softens my hair, but doesn't weight it down at all or make it greasy. It gives a fine mist, and with the tresemme heat protectant they both work so well together! It's moisturizing and good for everyday.
Maria I.
Dallas, TX
I use this before blowing dry my hair. it make my hair so smooth ... and its so cheap compare to other products.. you can buy it at any drugstores. like walmart target,cvs etc.. the product packing is good..ad after i done with my bottle i absolutely buy another one again
Shoua T.
This is one of my go to favorite hair product. it help conditions my scalp, I had always use this product after having my childrens for loosing so much hair. it conditions my scalp into growing new hair. I would recommend to every women. The price is decent and great product.
Robin M.
I love Tresemme, I use their shampoo and conditioner all the time. But would this be a good addition to my routine?
Sandra V.
By using this won't it cause a build up and make my hair heavy and weighed down? Some days I am in too much a hurry and need that little bounce of condition but will this help?