TRESemmé Renewal Hair & Scalp Leave In Conditioner uploaded by Kayley W.TRESemmé Renewal Hair & Scalp Leave In Conditioner uploaded by Nikkie H.TRESemmé Renewal Hair & Scalp Leave In Conditioner uploaded by Amanda S.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Lightly nourishes and smoothes hair to give you beautiful, healthy-looking hair that is ready to style.

Yenifer S.
I like this product because it fits my hair, and it works pretty well, and it smells super nice. TRESemmé Moisture Rich ShampooTRESemmé Smooth & Silky Conditioner
Ashley W.
Ettrick
Use this on my hair every time I'm out of the shower. It makes it easier to brush out my hair and keeps it super soft even from blow drying my hair. It's affordable and helps with damaged hair from over dying and using heat on it. I will only use this for leave in conditioning.
Elsa B.
Columbia
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this low-budget friendly product. I use Tresemmé shampoo and conditioner. This leave in treatment is great after using a lot of heat on your hair, if you haven’t had a cut in a long time to control split ends, and to have smooth silky hair.
Shamila S.
Rosedale, NY
Call dr's of Ericka public I love it it makes my hair feel nice and smooth and silky and straight and the given value my love it's very good excellent lovely awesome
Mackenzie A.
This leave in conditioner works wonders on my hair. It relieves my dry, straw like hair and also relieves my dry scalp. I like this product because it doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy, and it has a nice scent and the effects can be seen for a long time after the product is done. Overall, I am very satisfied with this product.
Haleigh D.
Nacogdoches, TX
I bought a bottle of this a few weeks ago and I use it every night. My hair has never felt softer or smelled better! It is safe for any type of hair. I recommend it for anyone who loves taking care of their hair. I was way more than satisfied with the TRESemme Renewal Hair & Scalp Leave-in Conditioner! I am definitely going to keep using this. :)
✨Sarah M.
Clarksville, TN
I put this product in my hair every time I get out of the shower before I go to bed and leave it in of coarse. When I wake up my hair is silky smooth and has a beautiful shine to it. This is definitely worth it.
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
This hair and scalp leave in conditioner is a life saver. Not only does it help my hair feel good it helps it look good too. I wash my hair every other day or so and when I wake up it's a mess. This spray helps put my hair back into shape and it smells amazing. Definitely recommend.
Jeanette L.
Walnut, CA
I have very curly hair for this leave in conditioner really helped keeping my curls in place I would highly recommend this product to anyone with curly hair to keep their curls in place so it's not all messy the price is right the quality of the product is great I would highly recommend it definitely a good buy
Holly W.
Effingham, IL
I don't like this product at all . Is not like Pantene or paul Mitchell blonde hair and fine and thin hair . It's wavy and this just didn't do a good job at all . It is not expensive or pricey like some of the salon brands i have used . No I think it is a waste of money and time to read or look at bottle
Robin M.
I love Tresemme, I use their shampoo and conditioner all the time. But would this be a good addition to my routine?
Sandra V.
By using this won't it cause a build up and make my hair heavy and weighed down? Some days I am in too much a hurry and need that little bounce of condition but will this help?

Amazon