BY TRESEMMÉ

For Tired Scalp Dull Hair Tea Tree Extract and Sunflower Seed Oil Our Philosophy br From our origins in salons in 1947, we have been driven by a simple truth: every woman deserves to look and feel fabulous, like they ve just stepped out of the salon. TRESemme is dedicated to creating cutting-edge salon quality hair care and styling products. Salon inspired, stylist tested, to help you create your own style and experience that salon feeling, everyday. Why use Hair Scalp Renewal Shampoo? br Delivers optimised hydration, targeting the driest areas to instantly lock in moisture where your hair needs it most. Gentle enough for daily use, this advanced moisturising system* with vitamin E restores vibrancy and softness to dry, damaged hair. Your hair will be left richly moisturised with a salon-healthy look and shine.

Buy on Amazon
Ina N.
Pittsburgh , PA
I like this brand. I have crazy curly hair, and as we all know curly hair produce cost an arm and a a freaking leg. TRESemme is relatively cheap and does the job. Hair is clean, conditioned well enough.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
This is not one if my favorite products but it does work pretty well. Its very affordable so I do buy it upon occasion. It’s an easy to find brand and I do know and trust this brand in general. It smells pretty good.
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
This is an inexpensive product, but after learning more about hair products I came to realize that it actually coats your hair in a waxy substance and causes a lot of build up. It smells fine, keeps hair soft and smooth but that's because of that build up. I had some previous issues with dandruff and build up, so I decided that while the price is fantastic, the product itself is not.
Andrea R.
San Diego, CA
I like this product for an extra leave in conditioner but i still had really damaged hair. Helped give my ends a little extra moisture.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This product works very well for dry, itchy, flaky scalp! I would highly recommend for damaged scalp or anyone with dandruff.
Kalie K.
Roachdale, IN
I've tried this once but my sister loves this product it works good for her thick hair but not so great for my thin hair
Tasha B.
Tresemme Is an highly recommended brand of products. I absolutely love this brand .
I will be buying this product.
Madelyn D.
This products smells so good and works well with my daughters curly hair. It leaves her curls hydrated all day
Gisela Q.
Bronx, NY
Very good product. The price is very affordable, and the quality is good. This product leaves my hair soft
Isu E.
Los Angeles , CA
It really moisturizes the hair and scalp. Best thing is doesn’t leave flakes and scent is fresh.