TRESemmé Renewal Hair & Scalp Conditioner uploaded by Doni V.TRESemmé Renewal Hair & Scalp Conditioner uploaded by Riba B.TRESemmé Renewal Hair & Scalp Conditioner uploaded by Jessica N.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Nourishes scalp and renews your hair leaving it beautiful from start to finish. With tea tree extract and sunflower seed oil the salon quality formulas help repair the scalp at the surface cellular level*, gives you soft, manageable hair and a moisturized scalp. *refers to stratum corneum

• Does this leave your hair moisturized?1 Answers
  • Does this work and does it leave your scalp oily at all? 1 Answers
  • Does this get rid of dandruff?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
JOY C.
Lancaster, PA
I love this conditioner. It has done wonders with my dry and thick curls! Sometimes I leave the conditioner in my hair throughout the day just to keep my curls tame and then wash it out before I go to bed. It is so helpful!
Morgan M.
Logan, UT
I have used this conditioner since I was little and it has always kept my bleached hair nice and smooth. It does not do a great job of getting nasty tangles out though. I have to apply a leave in conditioner as well.
Carla J.
Batavia , IL
For drug store I do like this brand although I do like higher end products if I do need something in a decent price range this is the brand I turn to the most. It smells good and the price is reasonable
Cassidy C.
Independence , KS
This is a good conditioner for doing a basic job. There is no smell left in your hair afterwards which personally is a downside. These come in big bottles so the price and volume are very good.
Sonya B.
Westport, CT
I love tres all their products are amazing, I compare them to Paul Mitchell’s. I think this would be for normal or damaged hair!- safe for color treated but not targeted for color treated!-
Sara O.
Stevens Point, WI
To start, this conditioner is an AMAZING value for the price. You get a huge bottle for a small amount of cash. I have color treated hair and am satisfied! The scent is nice, fresh, and subtle enough where it leaves you smelling clean but isn't overwhelming!! I would definitely repurchase this product.
Nabeela M.
This is goods it's not badly priced and works well for all hair types. Leave it in your hair for a few minutes then wash it off. Works well with people who have dry scalp especially. Recommend this product
Karrie C.
Katy, TX
This is one of the best conditioners I've ever used. I dye my hair a lot to the point where it's burnt to a crisp, and this conditioner always helps to make it feel smoothr. Just having it on my dry and damaged hair for a few minutes while I'm in the shower helps to make it appear and feel to be way healthier than it is. I don't normally spend this much on a conditioner, even though I remember it only being like five bucks, but it lasted me months. It smells great, it feels amazing on your hair, and it's just an all around great conditioner. I would recommend it to anyone that dyes their hair at home, or just needs a little help in the damage department.
Kathryn W.
I have an enormous amount of hair (ask every hairdresser I've ever gone to - easily the most hair they've ever dealt with) - it's not color-treated, very wavy, heavy & I suffer from a dry scalp. I was on a mission to find dandruff/dry scalp care that didn't smell like a medicine cabinet and didn't strip my hair. I found this and I LOVE it! It's inexpensive - which is important because I go through conditioner so quickly, it soothes my scalp, the container is large & it smells delicious! Very refreshing and floral. It doesn't leave me frizz-free but it still leaves my hair nice. Very happy with this product!
April R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I recently started using this hoping it will help renew my hair and help my scalp. Over the past two years my hair has changed a great deal due to my pregnancies with my last two children (my daughter totally took my beautiful thick curly hair from me - now she has it lol) My hair has thinned out a great deal and my scalp is very dry even when applying hot oil treatments…I have only used this for a few days but I feel that my scalp is not as dry and neither is my hair but it is still to soon to say more
Sarah C.
Bogart, GA
Does this get rid of dandruff?
Justina A.
Corona, CA
Does this work and does it leave your scalp oily at all?
Christina-anne F.
Hales Corners, WI
Does this leave your hair moisturized?