BY TRESEMMÉ

Tresemme® Remoisturize Conditioner.

Used by professionals.

Pro-Vitamin B 5 & aloe.

Remoisturize for all hair types.

Professional formula.

• Does this dry out your hair?4 Answers
  • I have dry, brittle color treated hair. I keep getting split ends...1 Answers
  • Does this weigh down hair? Is it recommended for curly hair?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
🌻ᎯUⅅℛℐ🌻 L.
Covina , CA
Honestly I hate this conditioner. It does make the hair soft but omg the amount of frizz is just too much. If your hair isn’t curly or maybe not so sensitive to glycerin then you might like it but I just can’t stand the way it makes me look like a poodle.
Paula C.
Henderson, NV
I used this on a quick trip to Arizona when I realized the hotel I booked didn’t supply toiletries. It smells great! It worked well, even with the dry desert air and my hair felt nice afterwards. It was a bit heavy for my taste though.
Cindy V.
I just bought this last week and it works amazing . Pretty much I would say it's the same as all types of conditioner they have . But it works pretty good for dry scalp for those have have dry scalps .
Laura F.
I like this conditioner, but its not my favorite. I feel like I had to use so much to make my hair feel hydrated, and it wasn't the most moisturizing conditioner.
Rebecca R.
Whitehall, PA
Tresemme products are great for their price. The shampoo and conditioner is within my price range but they feel like high end products. The conditioner helps detangle my hair and leave it feeling extra soft.
Jackie T.
CINCINNATI
This product definitely gets all of the knots out of my hair which is a huge challenge. It keeps my hair smooth as well. But I wonder if it is really penetrating my hair as it says. sometimes it feels as though it might be a “mask” of sorts.
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
I bought this in travel size to try and now I have to go and buy the full size! It is actually really good when used carefully for a oily hair kind of person... it’s a little pricey but it’s worth it!
Bella H.
hyannis
I don’t like this conditioner much. It’s too greasy in my hair and t makes it so that I have to treasure my hair every single day. I like the smell of it but it also gives me dandruff. I won’t be getting this again.
Elisha B.
Apparently I've been sleeping on this brand. I just recently tried it for the first time and I'm in love with it. It isn't watered down and it works really good. It leaves my natural hair really soft and manageable. It has a nice clean scent to it as well and it comes in a nice size so you will have quite a lot
Erica H.
Pasadena , TX
So I’ve tryed a lot of different conditioners and this will alway be my favorite one ! I’ve had to put it aside to use purple conditioner due to dying my hair. But one I finish up my hair I’ll be using it again ! Also the price is great and the carry big bottles with the pump !
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Does this dry out your hair?
Lisa B.
Does this weigh down hair? Is it recommended for curly hair?
Megan K.
I have dry, brittle color treated hair. I keep getting split ends. And my hair is dull looking. Will this product add shine, and is it safe for color treated hair?
shayla d.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Does this make color come out quickly or is it color safe?