BY TRESEMMÉ

Banish oily strands for good with TRESemmé® Purify & Replenish Deep Cleanse Conditioner. Our conditioner for oily hair will give both your hair and your confidence a boost.

• I'm here only for the task :'v?? 1 Answers
  • Does this help frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • Does this tend to leave your hair greasy. My nine year ol...1 Answers
Lizbeth C.
I just love love love the TRESemmé line! I've been using both their shampoo and conditioner for about 4 years now and both I and my mom love it, and she has thin curly hair and it works great on both her hair and mine. But the remoisturize conditioner brings your hair back to life, I use it all the time and I love it!
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
This product is amazing, i went on vacation and was in the pool so much that my usual herbal essences shampoo and conditioner was not cutting it, my hair was dry and rough, my sister recommended this, and vuala, my hair was better then ever, it made my hair smooth and alive again, and it smells wonderful
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
Great hair utensil, works well and isn’t damaging. Used it many times. Will use it again. Purchased it at Walmart, hassle free. A tip I have is to not have the heat so high, it’s less damaging to your hair. Recommend this for most ages :)
Rosa S.
Irving, TX
I love TRESemmé. This would be one of the many hair shampoo/conditioner I always come back to. It leaves my hair smelling wonderful and soft. I can smell the scent even after a few days when I don't do anything to my hair. The conditioner is very soft to touch but just a small amount is all it takes.
Gloria-Ann B.
My mom got me hooked on this stuff. She has been using it for years. I know since before i can remember. Its the only one she can use that doesn't irritate her scalp. So i have always used it because my scalp gets quite irrtated as well. Very satisfied. Its my favorite shampoo and conditioner.
Bethany J.
Vicksburg, MS
Love this product so much! I have curly, red hair with moderate breakage. This product really targets the ends of my hair and strengthens it. I can literally strength test my hair by pulling on it after using this product for a week and see a significant difference. I love and recommend
Stephanie S.
Milwaukee, WI
I really enjoy this product. Makes my hair look and feel amazing. its so much better than any other conditioner ive ever used, but it does make my scalp a little bit oily after a day or two. it smells nice right when you apply, but otherwise it doesnt make your hair smell like anything.
Brooke I.
Warrington, PA
I love the scent of the conditioner. It makes my hair incredibly soft and I absolutely love it. I use it with a different shampoo though. I use L'Oreal shampoo with this conditioner and Lanza products afterward. I find that to be the perfect mix. This is the perfect conditioner though
Alceidy B.
Saint Cloud, FL
This conditioner is okay. It gives a good slip to be able to detangle the hair. It also smells really good. Its great for the price and gets the job done. A large size like this one can last a long time. The only thing i would say is my hair doesn't feel as moisturized as it should
sherri H.
Carmel, NY
I have used this product to keep moisture in my hair I have the type of hair that you need to put hair grease in your hair to keep the scalp moist by using this product I don't have to put hair grease in my hair every day the price is good for a big bottle and easy to find.
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
What's the difference between this one and the Black bottle??
Carla J.
Does this smell good? I've tried TRESemme before that didn't smell good.
Jessica H.
How's the scent?
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Does this dry out your hair?
Barrionne R.
I've heard this a good product but does it work for all hair textures?

Amazon