BY TRESEMMÉ

Banish oily strands for good with TRESemmé® Purify & Replenish Deep Cleanse Conditioner. Our conditioner for oily hair will give both your hair and your confidence a boost.

• I'm here only for the task :'v?? 1 Answers
  • Does this help frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • Does this tend to leave your hair greasy. My nine year ol...1 Answers
Alexandra C.
Las Vegas , NV
I have been using TRESemme for the longest time i Love that it keeps my hair soft silky and hydrated. I love that the conditioner doesnt leave my hair too greasy or heavy.
Iriabeth C.
Los angeles, CA
I did not like this product it left my hair feeling very dry after use. Tried it a couple of times and got the same result. Will not be using this product again.
Diana H.
Truly one of my favorite conditioners to ever use. I must admit every time I after I applied the shampoo. It would leave my ends feeling soft! I got many compliments on my hair.
Cindy V.
I just bought this last week and it works amazing . Pretty much I would say it's the same as all types of conditioner they have . But it works pretty good for dry scalp for those have have dry scalps .
Emily M.
Wilmington, NC
The only conditioner I can use to really leave my hair that long lasting shine and deep condition. I LOVE this conditioner!! I have pretty oily and damaged hair, this works great
Alex S.
Lawrence, KS
Good conditioner for a decent price. I found that I have to really make sure I rinse my hair a few times to get all the excess out but it does leave my hair soft!
Grace C.
Seattle, WA
This is the only conditioner I rely on. I'll use other conditioners but when it comes to the point where my hair needs some intense moisture I go back to this one.
Tina B.
I like how the TreSemmé Remoisturize Conditioner worked with my hair. My hair is dark brown, and naturally very curly & wavy. This product has a clean smell, & the texture is thick enough that I didn't have to use a handful to cover my entire head. I purchased my bottle from Walmart, but I've seen this available at all major department stores or pharmacies. It makes me happy to be able to use a great quality conditioner on my hair, without spending a ridiculous amount of money.
Megan S.
Medford , OR
My current obsession is this shampoo and conditioner duo. As a budget conscious stay at home mom, this fits into my lifestyle perfectly. It is inexpensive yet offers amazing results. I use with the TRESemmé Deep Cleanse Shampoo and my hair doesn't have anymore buildup or weigh down. It's soft and smooth and extremely manageable. If you suffer from oily, build up prone hair I recommend using this to change up your locks. The smell, the price, the results? All amazing!
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
I love this! Especially when I can find the large bottle! My sisters and I have always had long hair which definitely has to have a really awesome conditioner to use
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
What's the difference between this one and the Black bottle??
Carla J.
Does this smell good? I've tried TRESemme before that didn't smell good.
Jessica H.
How's the scent?
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Does this dry out your hair?
Barrionne R.
I've heard this a good product but does it work for all hair textures?

Amazon