BY TRESEMMÉ

Banish oily strands for good with TRESemmé® Purify & Replenish Deep Cleanse Conditioner. Our conditioner for oily hair will give both your hair and your confidence a boost.

• I'm here only for the task :'v?? 1 Answers
  • Does this help frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • Does this tend to leave your hair greasy. My nine year ol...1 Answers
Tabetha M.
Hendersonvlle, NC
It a huge amount to an affordable price! Works immediately and doesn't leave my hair oily! A little goes a long way and it's easy to rinse. My hair type changes a lot!!i will buy again and highly recommend to others!
Ingrid R.
Really good for hair! Can really tell that it makes a difference for my hair, even works with colors treated hair! Also smells really great! Locks in the moisture of hair and I found it helped with my split ends
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
One of my favorite conditioners! I have very long & thick hair that I do style with heat products and color sometimes so this conditioner is perfect for putting moisture back in my hair and giving it some life
Katie R.
Casper, WY
This is my go to conditioner, I love all the tresemme products! My hair also feels soft! And has a great shine after washing it! Love love love, great product for an affordable price!
Valery M.
This is a great product my hair used to get tangle so much a never though there was something that could help but it did and it leaves my hair soft and smelling really good.
Ebony O.
New Boston, MI
Excellent slip. I use this on my type 4 hair especially to co-wash. It's affordable and you get alot for the price. It smells good too it has a thick consistency too. I'd definitely buy it again.
Heather H.
Brunswick, GA
It definitely makes your hair feel soft but it has a lot of ingredients that I try to avoid putting in my hair and on my scalp. Can be kind of pricey but I can see why it's so popular. Just not my cup of tea
Mariah M.
Portland, OR
Love this product! I use it every time I wash my hair. It leaves my hair feeling smooth and healthy. I have medium length, coarse hair, and this conditioner truly makes my hair feel better. I have bright colors in my hair and it doesn't wash them out, and it helps make my hair soft since I'm constantly bleaching it. I love the smell of this conditioner, and it seems like the scent lasts forever. I couldn't shower without this product.
Alexandra C.
Las Vegas , NV
I have been using TRESemme for the longest time i Love that it keeps my hair soft silky and hydrated. I love that the conditioner doesnt leave my hair too greasy or heavy.
Angel C.
Columbia, MD
Amazing for people with dry hair. I'm in love with the product and use it all the time. My hair has never felt more healthy. If you love getting amazing quality for drugstore products this is the conditioner for you.
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
What's the difference between this one and the Black bottle??
Carla J.
Does this smell good? I've tried TRESemme before that didn't smell good.
Jessica H.
How's the scent?
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Does this dry out your hair?
Barrionne R.
I've heard this a good product but does it work for all hair textures?

Amazon