BY TRESEMMÉ

Banish oily strands for good with TRESemmé® Purify & Replenish Deep Cleanse Conditioner. Our conditioner for oily hair will give both your hair and your confidence a boost.

• I'm here only for the task :'v?? 1 Answers
  • Does this help frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • Does this tend to leave your hair greasy. My nine year ol...1 Answers
Miri K.
Jerusalem
All the tre'smme collection makes my hair so smooth and so silk. It has amazing smell! Recommend this a lot. Thanks.
Genesis T.
MI CABELLO estaba muy maltratado y debo decir que en muy poco tiempo este producto ha logrado repararlo lo amoooooo
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Tresemme has been a very well known company with amazing products. I recommend. However can be pricey, butnworth it
Danny N.
Produtos tresemme geralmente sao muito bons.Para quem se preocupa com a saude dos cabelos vale a pena experimentar
Alana O.
AMOOO OS PRODUTOS DA TRESemme ... <3 IDEAL PARA MEU CABELO, DEIXANDO SUPER MACIOS E BRILHANTES . UM CHEIRO OTIMO
mabel s.
nice smell , softens your hair , good price , take care your hair ,smell all day , i like it , cute contairner
mandy m.
brantford, ontario
I loved this conditioner. It smelled lovely and made my hair smooth and shiney. The shampoo is amazing as well.
Ally F.
Vancouver, BC
Tresemme is always a solid choice. does what you need for a great price point and my hair seems to react well.
neha s.
does exactly what it says on the bottle and smells great, good price too, which helps when your on a budget 😂
Shania M.
Sault Sainte Marie
Purchased at: Walgreens
This brand of shampoo/conditioner is super good. Very affordable and treats my hair well. Used it for years
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
What's the difference between this one and the Black bottle??
Carla J.
Does this smell good? I've tried TRESemme before that didn't smell good.
Jessica H.
How's the scent?
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Does this dry out your hair?
Barrionne R.
I've heard this a good product but does it work for all hair textures?

Amazon