BY TRESEMMÉ

Banish oily strands for good with TRESemmé® Purify & Replenish Deep Cleanse Conditioner. Our conditioner for oily hair will give both your hair and your confidence a boost.

• I'm here only for the task :'v?? 1 Answers
  • Does this help frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • Does this tend to leave your hair greasy. My nine year ol...1 Answers
Nadine K.
Love love love love loving this product. The amount you get is soooo nice and a love how my hair feels. It does last for a long time. I bought it in ICA here in Sweden and I like the product sooo much
Neika J.
I have used this conditioner as a deep conditioner in the winter time, I leave it in my hair for 15 min before I rinse it off. It makes my hair soft and keeps it feeling moisturized .
Ains
I find this conditioner to be okay. It smells alright, and the bottle will last you a while. The product is easily dispensed from the package. I used a bottle of this product previously, but found it makes my hair oilier quicker than other conditioners I've tried.
Christina A.
Calgary
Makes your hair kind of soft at the ends but makes the rest of your hair it doesn't do much for it. Not really worth the more expensive price. But overall no horrible.
mimoza S.
Tirana
I love tresemme products and this is one of my favourite products . i highly recommend it to all of you who have dry hair and who are facing a hair loss .
brunilda z.
México
Is my preferred conditioner since it unravels my hair very well, is very good for Afro Chinese hair as it is mine I recommend a lot for this type of hair.
Mahide A.
I love this tresemme conditioner! Keeps my hair moisturised, I find that it doesn't weigh my long hair down and keeps my natural curls tight and smooth.
Denise D.
Scarb, ON
This is my go to conditoner
I use it as a leave in as well.
My sons also use this.
We all have different hair types but 1 conditoner works for all of us.
Steph J.
Melbourne , VIC
You get what you pay for. I used it for a while and it was 👌, but with the time I got dandruff. So if you hair is sensitive probably you should void it
Wilma D.
Maple ridge , BC
This conditioner makes my hair greasy. Weighs it down and I have fine hair but a lot of it. Not good for long coloured hair. But it does smell good.
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
What's the difference between this one and the Black bottle??
Carla J.
Does this smell good? I've tried TRESemme before that didn't smell good.
Jessica H.
How's the scent?
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Does this dry out your hair?
Barrionne R.
I've heard this a good product but does it work for all hair textures?

Amazon