BY TRESEMMÉ

Banish oily strands for good with TRESemmé® Purify & Replenish Deep Cleanse Conditioner. Our conditioner for oily hair will give both your hair and your confidence a boost.

• I'm here only for the task :'v?? 1 Answers
  • Does this help frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • Does this tend to leave your hair greasy. My nine year ol...1 Answers
Kate D.
Colombo
Hair conditioner is one of the essential products i use to retain my hair from the damage done from humidity, split ends,  and pollution. The TRESemme cleanse and replenish conditioner has become one of  my go to hair care products as it contains Pro vitamin b5 and aloe that helps to groom and structure the hair, strengthens the hair with natural shine and most of all tames my frizzy hair so that i can style it anyway i prefer. :)
All in all this is one of the best hair conditioners i have used so far and will definitely purchase more.

Ana R.
Juncos
Amazing drugstore brand. It keeps my hair smooth and shiny for good time and the smell is great. What's good is most of the time you go to buy it the store haves coupons and buy one get the other one on have price.!
Eugenia W.
I have straight hair which I always have to apply lots of heat on to style and I've always loved using tresemme products. They are very affordable, and it has done wonders for protect my hair from heat and coloring treatments. Would definitely continue using this brand!
Christine B.
New Ross, NS
TRESemme is by far my favorite brand of shampoo and conditioner. I use the remoisturize with the clarifying shampoo. Leaves my hair silky smooth and keeps the fly aways to a minimum. Always great sized bottles for a good price. TRESemme will always be part of my hair care.
victoria r.
My mom got it because it was on sale its not bad but it isn't great . I am blonde and it does nothing for my hair I feel like it looks more damaged after am done washing my hair she got it at walgreens it smells nice. I am a bit disappointed it can defenitly improve.
Michelle L.
Tried this at a friend house. I didn't care for it at all. The scent is good but it left my hair feeling like straw . I couldn't even get a brush through it
Will never use this again
Channonjah E.
I love this conditioner because of the size, smell, brand and they way it leaves my hair feeling. It gently cleans my coarse hair without drying out my hair like other brands. If anyone plans on using Tresemme on color treated hair they should use Color Revitalise.
Elguea G.
Toronto
Does its job, untangles hair well, and leaves it smooth. It does not leave the hair overly oily. It works well to repair damaged hair. It is safe for colored hair. It also does not tend to be overly pricey for its size.
Nadine K.
Love love love love loving this product. The amount you get is soooo nice and a love how my hair feels. It does last for a long time. I bought it in ICA here in Sweden and I like the product sooo much
Tabassum f.
Mississauga, ON
Its rare to find such a good mositureizer. This is litreally the best product i have ever bought. It doenst keave ur skin oily instead it makes ur skin soft and really nice. Also its not too expensive
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
What's the difference between this one and the Black bottle??
Carla J.
Does this smell good? I've tried TRESemme before that didn't smell good.
Jessica H.
How's the scent?
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Does this dry out your hair?
Barrionne R.
I've heard this a good product but does it work for all hair textures?

Amazon