BY TRESEMMÉ

Banish oily strands for good with TRESemmé® Purify & Replenish Deep Cleanse Conditioner. Our conditioner for oily hair will give both your hair and your confidence a boost.

• I'm here only for the task :'v?? 1 Answers
  • Does this help frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • Does this tend to leave your hair greasy. My nine year ol...1 Answers
Keelie O.
Essexville, MI
I have extremely curly hair which means I can’t shampoo my hair very often, but I condition everyday. I had the struggle of finding a product that refreshed my hair and didn’t cause major build up, this was it! I recommend this over many of the more expensive brands!
Jackie T.
CINCINNATI
This product definitely gets all of the knots out of my hair which is a huge challenge. It keeps my hair smooth as well. But I wonder if it is really penetrating my hair as it says. sometimes it feels as though it might be a “mask” of sorts.
raquel f.
I love tresemme! My mom has used it on us since we were younger and I still use it. They smell good the smell stays in your hair never had any bad outcomes when using any of their products I use shampoos conditioner hair styling products all of it
Melanie S.
Jupiter, FL
This is the only conditioner that I have found that my curly hair can handle.  My hair naturally dries so nice after using this conditioner.  I usually purchase from Target when it goes on sale and the large size bottle lasts FOREVER! I would definitely recommend for anyone with curly hair
Jasmine B.
Casa Grande, AZ
First let me start by saying I love TRESemmé in general. I love the smell and how it makes my hair feel after showering. Purify & Replenish really brings my dead feeling hair to life. My hair comes out being so soft and smooth! I would absolutely recommend to others!
Genia H.
Detroit, MI
I recently purchased this produce after moving to a dryer climate and needing to revitalize my hair. My previous shampoo dried my hair terribly on top of all the blow drying I was in desperate need of some moisturizing. I used this brand from time to time in high school and I always thought it worked just fine. After revisiting this produce after so many years I discovered it really isn't the great for my hair type. I have long straight FINE hair so I constantly have a battle with " do I want more moisture and sacrifice volume or do I want more volume and sacrifice moisture?" Either way I always feel like I'm giving up something important. This particular produce made my hair feel wonderful to touch but it also Made it quiet frizzy. So essentially it gave me unwanted volume. so overall I probably won't buy this produce again. It left to much residue on my hair, it made my hair incredibly frizzy, and it didn't do an excellent job in the "remoisturizing" department BUT, it did make my hair feel soft to the touch and it smells good
Crystal P.
Reading, PA
This conditioner is delicious ! When I say delicious I say this because it leaves your hair smelling fresh and food. It also conditions very well and comes out with two rinses. I would buy this again.
💕🌸Clariitza💕🌸 m.
Edinburg, TX
When I first got this product I thought it’s just going to be like the other conditioner but I was wrong when I first open it it smelled so good and it’s safe to use with dyed hair I’m really satisfied with this product
Allysa S.
Fort Hood, TX
I have always used Tresemme products. I love how long they last & the price per bottle. My hair usually feels extremely soft & this product doesn’t make my hair oily like most others do. I would recommend this product.
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
Makes my hair feel strong and silky. It also seems to keep my spot ends at bay. It smells amazing and the smell lasts for days in my hair. It's gently enough to use pretty often and it's one of my regular purchases.
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
What's the difference between this one and the Black bottle??
Carla J.
Does this smell good? I've tried TRESemme before that didn't smell good.
Jessica H.
How's the scent?
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Does this dry out your hair?
Barrionne R.
I've heard this a good product but does it work for all hair textures?

Amazon