BY TRESEMMÉ

Banish oily strands for good with TRESemmé® Purify & Replenish Deep Cleanse Conditioner. Our conditioner for oily hair will give both your hair and your confidence a boost.

• I'm here only for the task :'v?? 1 Answers
  • Does this help frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • Does this tend to leave your hair greasy. My nine year ol...1 Answers
Deborah S.
Horn Lake, MS
I love this conditioner! I've always used it and it leaves my long hair very manageable and soft.
Julia J.
Definitely an awesome product my hair went from the dryer to silky smooth within the month of use
cassandra h.
Fort Knox, KY
This is the only conditioner that I use. It immediately makes my hair soft and releases tangles.
Angela H.
Sewell, NJ
This works okay. I have very freeze hair and it doesn't help that much. It's a good value though
Caden G.
Moss Point , MS
Really good, but hard to compare to other conditioners by this same brand. It as phenomenal too!
Khiria G.
Philadelphia , PA
I’ve been using this brand since I was a little girl. It’s the brand I go to when all else fails.
Anna C.
Harlingen, TX
My hair's never been softer great product recommend it to anybody with damaged hair or dry hair
Keli L.
This is very hydrating for my hair. Locks in moisture and leaves my hair feeling nice and soft.
Cas D.
Mission Viejo, CA
I absolutely love how inexpensive and high quality this conditioner is! I use it all the time!
Brenda M.
Gilbert, AZ
This is my favorite conditioner I've been using it for 6 years and never have a complaint on it
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
What's the difference between this one and the Black bottle??
Carla J.
Does this smell good? I've tried TRESemme before that didn't smell good.
Jessica H.
How's the scent?
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Does this dry out your hair?
Barrionne R.
I've heard this a good product but does it work for all hair textures?

Amazon