BY TRESEMMÉ

Banish oily strands for good with TRESemmé® Purify & Replenish Deep Cleanse Conditioner. Our conditioner for oily hair will give both your hair and your confidence a boost.

• I'm here only for the task :'v?? 1 Answers
  • Does this help frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • Does this tend to leave your hair greasy. My nine year ol...1 Answers
Alexis H.
I love this brand. It really helps my hair since it's thick and my hair smells really nice afterwards.
Amber R.
This product leaves my hair so soft to the touch and does not dry it out. It leaves it so Moisturized.
Ash S.
I tried this product before and It was okay, it did the job but there are better conditioners out there
Hanna K.
Lake Orion
Makes your hair so soft. It lasts you a while too. Gives you lift and shine, definitely worth getting.
Amber C.
Columbus, OH
This helps get every tangle out of my head, leaves my hair soft and smooth and definitely manageable .
Allison  S.
Allentown, PA
Leaves my hair feeling really soft , not staticy and not greasy and I find my hair gets greasy easily.
Adriana C.
Cypress, CA
Really good conditioner! Mosturizes your hair really well like if you just got out of a salon love it
Emily D.
Ballston Lake, NY
Eh. Not the best product out there. But works and smells good. Not for me. But lots of people like it
Amy W.
Mount Ulla, NC
Love the smell, the feel on my scalp, and how my hair feels after I rinse my hair. I will use again.
Laurel T.
Seaside, CA
Love this conditioner. I have thick, wavy hair and this moisturizes my hair without making it greasy!
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
What's the difference between this one and the Black bottle??
Carla J.
Does this smell good? I've tried TRESemme before that didn't smell good.
Jessica H.
How's the scent?
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Does this dry out your hair?
Barrionne R.
I've heard this a good product but does it work for all hair textures?

Amazon