BY TRESEMMÉ

Banish oily strands for good with TRESemmé® Purify & Replenish Deep Cleanse Conditioner. Our conditioner for oily hair will give both your hair and your confidence a boost.

• I'm here only for the task :'v?? 1 Answers
  • Does this help frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • Does this tend to leave your hair greasy. My nine year ol...1 Answers
Vanessa Z.
This is a great conditioner I love to use TRESemme shampoo also it leaves my hair really shiny and soft.
Erica C.
Mohawk, WV
Great product and price. Satisfied with it. Great fragrance. Great quality. Salon quality for less money.
Stephanie R.
N Tonawanda, NY
I have dry frizzy hair and this helps out so much moisture into my hair it's actually absolutely amazing
kristina a.
Max Meadows, VA
I love it its so so so great it leaves my hair soft and shine and smells good and your hair will love you
Katie  B.
Quincy, IL
I used to use this conditioner I had no complaints but after switching products I like my new one better
Melissa J.
Really inexpensive conditioner from the drugstore. It does a good job leaving my hair smooth and clean.
Jessica R.
Navarre, OH
I love this. It makes my hair so smooth and it smells so good! Its one of my favorites from this brand!
Hanna K.
Lake Orion
Makes your hair so soft. It lasts you a while too. Gives you lift and shine, definitely worth getting.
Ash S.
I tried this product before and It was okay, it did the job but there are better conditioners out there
Presli M.
Bandera, TX
I honestly love everything about this. It smells so so so good and hydrates the perfect amount. 10/10!!
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
What's the difference between this one and the Black bottle??
Carla J.
Does this smell good? I've tried TRESemme before that didn't smell good.
Jessica H.
How's the scent?
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Does this dry out your hair?
Barrionne R.
I've heard this a good product but does it work for all hair textures?

Amazon