BY TRESEMMÉ

Banish oily strands for good with TRESemmé® Purify & Replenish Deep Cleanse Conditioner. Our conditioner for oily hair will give both your hair and your confidence a boost.

• I'm here only for the task :'v?? 1 Answers
  • Does this help frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • Does this tend to leave your hair greasy. My nine year ol...1 Answers
Jasmine A.
houston tx
Amazing amazing product I swear I love Tresemme like the products of Tresemme leave my hair looking so good
Asialee A.
Glendale, AZ
Love tresemme it's the only shampoo and conditioner I use keeps my hair moisturized and looking beautiful.
Lena R.
I love this conditioner for dry hair ... Its smell is wonderfull plus its full size is larg .. So big like👍
Pam H.
Chillicothe, OH
This conditioner smells amazing and provides moister and makes my hair manageable without weighing it down.
Lacey S.
Rolette, ND
Smells great- fair priced- comes in different sizes - found at most stores - also has shampoo to go with it
Sierra W.
Atlanta , GA
Great conditioner! Always keeps my hair so soft and shinny! I absolutely love it and it's a very good price
Jessiac S.
Union, MS
Again my go to drug store conditioner !!!! Smells great, doesn’t make my hair oily, and is very affordable
Corinne H.
montgomery, al
I love this conditioner and it makes my hair feel so healthy and shiny. I absolutely love this conditioner.
Haley M.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Makes my hair extremely soft and shiny. this is by far favorite product to use in my hair as a conditioner
autumn y.
I feel like this is like every other shampoo and conditioner. It's works great I thought it would be better
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
What's the difference between this one and the Black bottle??
Carla J.
Does this smell good? I've tried TRESemme before that didn't smell good.
Jessica H.
How's the scent?
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Does this dry out your hair?
Barrionne R.
I've heard this a good product but does it work for all hair textures?

Amazon