BY TRESEMMÉ

Banish oily strands for good with TRESemmé® Purify & Replenish Deep Cleanse Conditioner. Our conditioner for oily hair will give both your hair and your confidence a boost.

• I'm here only for the task :'v?? 1 Answers
  • Does this help frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • Does this tend to leave your hair greasy. My nine year ol...1 Answers
Samantha N.
I would say my favorite thing about tresemme is the scent but it also works really well on moisturizing my hair.
Kristine G.
Not enough moisture for my thick, course hair. The price was nice, but the product did not meet my expectations.
Tori L.
Tampa, FL
My hair is very dry and I have found that this conditioner does the trick every time ! It’s very affordable to
Jacqueline C.
Definitely keeps my hair moisturized and looking good. It make brushing my hard so easy. I absolutely love it.
Erendira C.
Reading, PA
I honestly recommend this product because it really works I have been using it for the past year and I love it
Nesa C.
Lancaster
I love how soft it leaves my hair. My hair smells great. It an awesome product. I love using this conditioner.
Chelsea T.
Rapid City
Works great. If I leave it in for a minute or two my hair is really soft when I rinse and dry after my shower.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
Love this conditioner. It's one of my favorites. I love the way it leaves my hair so soft shiny and manageable.
Stephanie M.
Not a fan, my hair never felt conditioned after using this line. Always dry and hard to brush after I showered
Chely
Montebello
This is my go-to conditioner. Leaves my hair very soft and smelling great. I highly recommend this product..
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
What's the difference between this one and the Black bottle??
Carla J.
Does this smell good? I've tried TRESemme before that didn't smell good.
Jessica H.
How's the scent?
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Does this dry out your hair?
Barrionne R.
I've heard this a good product but does it work for all hair textures?

Amazon