BY TRESEMMÉ

Banish oily strands for good with TRESemmé® Purify & Replenish Deep Cleanse Conditioner. Our conditioner for oily hair will give both your hair and your confidence a boost.

• I'm here only for the task :'v?? 1 Answers
  • Does this help frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • Does this tend to leave your hair greasy. My nine year ol...1 Answers
Colette C.
Syracuse
ITS THE ONLY CONDITIONER I USE. LEAVES MY HAIR SMOOTH AND MANAGEABLE BUT DOESNT WEIGH IT DOWN LIKE MOST OTHERS DO.
Marissa I.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I absolutely love the way this conditioner makes my hair feel afterward and it leaves my hair smelling incredible.
Patty M.
Monett, MO
I don't like TresSemme products. The conditioner, especially, is gummy and slimy. Not a profound want to try again.
Mary S.
My hair dries up real fast. Once I started using this I can't go a wash without it. It brought my hair back to life
Zahra D.
Really one of the best conditioner I have used. My hair doesn’t frizz afterwards and it doesn’t get too dry either.
Taylor B.
Winnsboro, LA
I absolutely love this conditioner. Smells really good. Helps keep my hair from tangling and makes my hair soft!
Samantha N.
I would say my favorite thing about tresemme is the scent but it also works really well on moisturizing my hair.
Mikaela U.
Tampa, FL
I used the travel size when I went on my trip to Europe and I used just small amounts each day and it did wonders
Kristine G.
Not enough moisture for my thick, course hair. The price was nice, but the product did not meet my expectations.
Sarah F.
I love anything Tresemme. Their products never disappoint. This provides moisture without weighing my hair down.
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
What's the difference between this one and the Black bottle??
Carla J.
Does this smell good? I've tried TRESemme before that didn't smell good.
Jessica H.
How's the scent?
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Does this dry out your hair?
Barrionne R.
I've heard this a good product but does it work for all hair textures?

Amazon