BY TRESEMMÉ

Banish oily strands for good with TRESemmé® Purify & Replenish Deep Cleanse Conditioner. Our conditioner for oily hair will give both your hair and your confidence a boost.

• I'm here only for the task :'v?? 1 Answers
  • Does this help frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • Does this tend to leave your hair greasy. My nine year ol...1 Answers
Araceli O.
Sanger, CA
It worked amusingly wonderful put on my hair waited the rinsed it off my hair felt so soft and healthy again loved it.
Flower P.
South Ozone Park, NY
After saturating tangled hair with this product, a comb or brush gliders right through. Super condition & moisturizing
Kellie S.
Gallatin, TN
This is always a great fall back conditioner. I use it alot. Last a long time and is wonderful at helping with tangles
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
I've tried top-of-the-line products in this conditioner is he only thing that Revitalize locked in moisture to my hair
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
This stuff is a decent drug store conditioner. This brand is pretty good and my hair always feels good after I use it!
Jasmine S.
Monticello, MN
My go to conditioner from my go to hair brand. This leaves my hair feeling soft, refreshed and ready to handle the day
Arianna H.
Tampa, Fl
I really loved this conditioner, it brought back a lot of moisture to my hair. It also made it very vibrant and shiny!
Marisa C.
Romoland, CA
Absolutely love this conditioner. Use it at the bottom of my hair makes it easy to comb out and doesn't leave it greasy
maria h.
Reno, NV
I love tresemme and their products ! I have thick long and i have a lot of hair and this conditioner helped me so much
Roxanne B.
Beaumont, CA
My hair loves this product! I switch off different brands, and when I get back to this, makes my hair feel brand new!
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
What's the difference between this one and the Black bottle??
Carla J.
Does this smell good? I've tried TRESemme before that didn't smell good.
Jessica H.
How's the scent?
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Does this dry out your hair?
Barrionne R.
I've heard this a good product but does it work for all hair textures?

Amazon