BY TRESEMMÉ

Banish oily strands for good with TRESemmé® Purify & Replenish Deep Cleanse Conditioner. Our conditioner for oily hair will give both your hair and your confidence a boost.

• I'm here only for the task :'v?? 1 Answers
  • Does this help frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • Does this tend to leave your hair greasy. My nine year ol...1 Answers
Dani G.
Orangevale, CA
This conditioner is great for my fine hair during the winter when it is regularly very dry out. It helps to keep it soft.
Veronica C.
Leaves hair soft, bouncy, moisturized, very manageable I use this all the time! Would recommend specially for curly hair!
Gerrynn S.
This product is super thick and is great for textured hair. I would compare it a little lower than the whole blends brand
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
I love every one of their products. Smells amazing and makes my hair so soft! This is my favorite drug store conditioner!
DanieLa M.
Very good product, leaves your hair very soft and shiny. I have curly hair and it really helps the curls stand out more!!
keegan c.
Georgetown, KY
This conditioner is great! I love it! It keep my hair really moisturized.My hair tends to get dry but this helped a ton.
Rosalba V.
national city, CA
Love fhis shampoo and the product really good love the smell too and it stays smelling especially when it been a long day
Ashlee M.
I use this conditioner most of the time and it's usually one of my "go-to's". Makes my hair feel smooth and more healthy!
Crystal L.
Greensboro, NC
Tresemme is one of my favorite hair products.. It leaves my hair feeling clean and light weight.. It adds a shine to it.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
This stuff is a decent drug store conditioner. This brand is pretty good and my hair always feels good after I use it!
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
What's the difference between this one and the Black bottle??
Carla J.
Does this smell good? I've tried TRESemme before that didn't smell good.
Jessica H.
How's the scent?
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Does this dry out your hair?
Barrionne R.
I've heard this a good product but does it work for all hair textures?

Amazon