BY TRESEMMÉ

Banish oily strands for good with TRESemmé® Purify & Replenish Deep Cleanse Conditioner. Our conditioner for oily hair will give both your hair and your confidence a boost.

• I'm here only for the task :'v?? 1 Answers
  • Does this help frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • Does this tend to leave your hair greasy. My nine year ol...1 Answers
Keri P.
Greenville sc
We buy this product a lot in my household. The smell is amazing and it does wonders to our girls hair and the price is great!
Ashley J.
Light weight and doesn’t weigh my already thick hair down. I like that I don’t have to use a lot of product for good results.
alina p.
Hollywood, FL
Great conditioner, makes finger detangling super easy & i absolutely love the smell. very cheap & leaves my curls bouncy!!
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
Great conditioner if you are on any type of budget. It smells fantastic and doesn’t leave your hair feeling oily or greasy.
Nicole V.
Brewer, ME
Smells amazing. Left my hair shiny and soft. No residue left behind. My hair is thick and normal. Great for all hair types.
Eloisa R.
TRESemme conditioner is awsome i love the way it leaves your hair nice and soft the size is a good the price is even better
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
I will always give tresemme 5 stars. It is a wonderful hair product. Nothing makes my hair feel more better than tresemme.
Jordan W.
Martinsburg, WV
I’m working on taking color out of my hair and this is really helping take it out because nothing else has worked this good
Madonna D.
Oak Hill, WV
I just bought this on sale and tried it for the first time. It made my hair feel so soft and silky. No dryness or flyaway.
Ana D.
Gainesville, GA
This product is great for dry damaged hair although it does make hair oily faster after being used a certain amount of time
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
What's the difference between this one and the Black bottle??
Carla J.
Does this smell good? I've tried TRESemme before that didn't smell good.
Jessica H.
How's the scent?
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Does this dry out your hair?
Barrionne R.
I've heard this a good product but does it work for all hair textures?

Amazon