BY TRESEMMÉ

Banish oily strands for good with TRESemmé® Purify & Replenish Deep Cleanse Conditioner. Our conditioner for oily hair will give both your hair and your confidence a boost.

• I'm here only for the task :'v?? 1 Answers
  • Does this help frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • Does this tend to leave your hair greasy. My nine year ol...1 Answers
TRESemmé Purify & Replenish Remoisturize Conditioner
I use this product on my hair everyday, and i have dry hair because of where i live and it does the job. I love this conditioner!
Dawn G.
Crossville, TN
I have been using this condition for a long time. It works really on my curly hair and I have tried a lot of different brands.
Habiba G.
Parlin, NJ
This is so soft and gentle on the hair. Leaves hair feeling soft all day. I always go back to this because it is so affordable.
🍍Naomi F.
Stockbridge, GA
As always this conditioner never fails me, my sisters, and mom. We have been using this conditioner for years now and love it.
Alicia A.
South Bend, IN
This is the one I'm using right now with the shampoo and it makes my hair so soft and shining and beautiful. It looks healthy.
Clarisse T.
Tracy, CA
this is one of my go to and switch up hair products, smells too good and i love that it leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth
Keri P.
Greenville sc
We buy this product a lot in my household. The smell is amazing and it does wonders to our girls hair and the price is great!
Ashley J.
Light weight and doesn’t weigh my already thick hair down. I like that I don’t have to use a lot of product for good results.
Kathy S.
Morrisville, PA
I use this all the time love the smell and the cost isn;t bad either and i buy the shampoo also even my grandkids love it too
Guadalupe L.
Houston
The brand I’ve always trusted when it’s come down to shampoo/conditioner! Always leaves my hair smelling and feeling great!!
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
What's the difference between this one and the Black bottle??
Carla J.
Does this smell good? I've tried TRESemme before that didn't smell good.
Jessica H.
How's the scent?
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Does this dry out your hair?
Barrionne R.
I've heard this a good product but does it work for all hair textures?

Amazon