BY TRESEMMÉ

Banish oily strands for good with TRESemmé® Purify & Replenish Deep Cleanse Conditioner. Our conditioner for oily hair will give both your hair and your confidence a boost.

• I'm here only for the task :'v?? 1 Answers
  • Does this help frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • Does this tend to leave your hair greasy. My nine year ol...1 Answers
Katherine R.
Winston Salem, NC
This conditioner smells sooo good and leaves your hair smooth with China and healthy its very hydrating and doesn't streak natural oils
whitney Y.
Elizabethtown, KY
My go to conditioner ! Very good product for a decent priced item. Worked as well as salon brands. Don't have to use very much at all .
Melissa C.
First of all, i love the texture and how it smells. i find it to be one of my favorite conditioners ever. I highly will buy it again.
Samantha A.
Norfolk, VA
When my hair needs extra moisture I always go to tresemme. Tresemme purify and replenish definitely helps me get back to healthy hair
Alexandra W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Works okay. I pair this with the vitamin c replenish shampoo. This conditioner doesn’t soften my hair as much as I thought it would.
Jaslynn D.
Clermont , FL
Omg I love this conditioner it smells so good and it leave my hair feeling soft and super hydrated leaves my curls looking good
Devon D.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been using this for awhile now, it softens my hair and has gives it a healthy look no more dry hair for me.! plus it smells good
Lizbeth L.
Bellevue, NE
Purchased at: Walmart
I like how this leave my hair soft and shiny and it doesn’t look dry at all . I try to not use it everyday I use it like twice a week
Alicia F.
Delbarton, WV
I love this conditioner. The ends of my hair were always dry. This conditioner keeps my hair feeling soft without weighing it down.
Amanda R.
This product smells great and truly does help with moisture. I didn't rate it 5 stars because it is not the best that I have used.
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
What's the difference between this one and the Black bottle??
Carla J.
Does this smell good? I've tried TRESemme before that didn't smell good.
Jessica H.
How's the scent?
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Does this dry out your hair?
Barrionne R.
I've heard this a good product but does it work for all hair textures?

Amazon