BY TRESEMMÉ

Banish oily strands for good with TRESemmé® Purify & Replenish Deep Cleanse Conditioner. Our conditioner for oily hair will give both your hair and your confidence a boost.

• I'm here only for the task :'v?? 1 Answers
  • Does this help frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • Does this tend to leave your hair greasy. My nine year ol...1 Answers
Marce A.
New Rochelle, NY
Great conditioner, it helps softened hair and does not have a strong scent Leave on for around three minutes and wash off. It helps a lot!
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
I didn't like this conditioner too much it left my hair feeling weighed down and heavy. The only upside is the price and it smells good.
Lori P.
I have always had long hair and just recently did I find this product that actually works. I absolutely love it and highly recommend it.
Brie M.
This is one of the best conditioners I have used, and believe me I've used a lot! This left my hair soft, healthy, and over all stronger!
Kymberly D.
Glennville, GA
I have used this product as my go to conditioner for awhile. I find it leaves my hair soft and never weighted down. I enjoy the smell.
Tamiko D.
Detroit
This conditioner is good to use like it very much.also a great price and a wide selection.plus different areas is a good selection to.
michaela M.
Redding, CA
Makes my hair very soft and silky, love this product, I have tried others but I would definitely buy Tresemme again. #tresemmeproducts
Tori M.
Athens, GA
Not my favorite, but I'll use it if I have to. The smell is nice, but it sometimes leaves my hair too weighed down from the oils in it.
Katherine R.
Winston Salem, NC
This conditioner smells sooo good and leaves your hair smooth with China and healthy its very hydrating and doesn't streak natural oils
Julie M.
Johnston, RI
Love this for my hair
I get it targer he smell is great and a little goes a long way. It combos great with the other tresemee products
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
What's the difference between this one and the Black bottle??
Carla J.
Does this smell good? I've tried TRESemme before that didn't smell good.
Jessica H.
How's the scent?
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Does this dry out your hair?
Barrionne R.
I've heard this a good product but does it work for all hair textures?

Amazon