BY TRESEMMÉ

Banish oily strands for good with TRESemmé® Purify & Replenish Deep Cleanse Conditioner. Our conditioner for oily hair will give both your hair and your confidence a boost.

• I'm here only for the task :'v?? 1 Answers
  • Does this help frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • Does this tend to leave your hair greasy. My nine year ol...1 Answers
Amber C.
Purchased at: Target
Great conditioner for the price. My hair gets super tangly even after I condition and use leave in conditioner but this conditioner made it a lot easier to comb out my hair after I washed it.
Laura F.
I like this conditioner, but its not my favorite. I feel like I had to use so much to make my hair feel hydrated, and it wasn't the most moisturizing conditioner.
Rebecca R.
Whitehall , PA
Tresemme products are great for their price. The shampoo and conditioner is within my price range but they feel like high end products. The conditioner helps detangle my hair and leave it feeling extra soft.
Merelyn S.
kenner
Okay this the best conditioner I’ve ever purchased, tried, everything it’s so good it work in any type of hair, straight, curly, coils, kinky hair it’s amazing it leaves your hair so smooth and sooo moisturized! The smell it’s amazing. It’s not too think neither too thin it’s perfect this my go to conditioner. My ride and die my everything!!! I’ll recommend this product to anyone seriously to anyone who asks which conditioner they should use I love it I love it!!!
Briana J.
1,137 reviews
This is great drugstore brand shampoo for people or can't afford or don't want to spend he extra on the super pricey stuff. I've been using tresemme for years, they have so many different varieties. I like the remoisture because I have very dry hair.
Debbie H.
Orange, CA
This is my Go to when it comes to not so high end conditioners ! You will always find this in my bathroom ! It's not the best conditioner but, for the price it works well! It Does not leave your hair dry with no volume and actually locks moisture !
Nia L.
I love Tresseme products. I feel they don't get the recognition they deserve. This conditioner is very moisturizing and assists in repairing damaged ends. I also use it for deep conditioning with a plastic cap on and when I do a wash n go as a leave-in on my natural hair.
Kaitlin B.
Washington, IL
This conditioner is absolutely perfect! First off, the price is an absolute steal- it's hard to find such a good one as cheap as it. It smells absolutely stunning and leaves my hair so soft, I would recommend to absolutely anyone!
Julia J.
This conditioner is really thick so it's great. You don't need to use much to take effect in your hair. It makes my hair feel more moisturized after I shower and is easy to untangle if anything. It is of great quality and the quantity as well is perfect. Good buy.
Kirsti R.
im a huge fan and beliver of this brand but my husband does not like it because he said it makes his hair greasy. but for mine it moisturizes great and puts a bounce to my hair leaving it weightless as well which is great because i have heavy thick hair!
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
What's the difference between this one and the Black bottle??
Carla J.
Does this smell good? I've tried TRESemme before that didn't smell good.
Jessica H.
How's the scent?
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Does this dry out your hair?
Barrionne R.
I've heard this a good product but does it work for all hair textures?

Amazon