BY TRESEMMÉ

Banish oily strands for good with TRESemmé® Purify & Replenish Deep Cleanse Conditioner. Our conditioner for oily hair will give both your hair and your confidence a boost.

• I'm here only for the task :'v?? 1 Answers
  • Does this help frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • Does this tend to leave your hair greasy. My nine year ol...1 Answers
Alexandra L.
Westminster, MD
My hair gets really dry in the winter and this conditioner really helps trap moisture to make my hair feel smooth and hydrated all winter long
Bonnie G.
Myrtle Beach
So inexpensive to buy at Wal-Mart and it lasts a long time. A little bit goes a long way. Easy to brush your way hair when using thus product.
Paola A.
I love it is the only shampoo and conditioner i use leaves my hair smooth and healthy i been using for 5 years already and i wouldnt change it.
Nigde O.
Phoenix, AZ
Para mi no funciono muy bien al enjuagar lo siento que me queda muy grasoso , lo use por sólo 1 mes y no me gustó mucho pero wueba riquísimo
Rachel R.
Binghamton, NY
It works well for the price. It's nothing that great. I wish the conditioner was thicker. Also the scents are boring and could be jazzed up.
Elyssa S.
After using this product, there was seriously noticeable moisture restored to my hair. I loved it! Have recommended to many friends of mine.
Madison D.
With the accompanying shampoo, this duo works so well! It strips my really oily hair of all the bad stuff and then adds in all the good stuff
I love this conditioner! Great on my hair! I have so many damaged hair from dying it over and over and it is amazing ! I highly recommend it!
Victoria  P.
Alcove, NY
Love this! It works really great and leaves my hair feeling super soft. Highly recommended product! Love the bigger bottle, it lasts awhile.
lidia a.
Fort Worth
Love this stuff here left my hair really moisturize and feeling good after it dried out doesn't leave it flakey and good price do recommend
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
What's the difference between this one and the Black bottle??
Carla J.
Does this smell good? I've tried TRESemme before that didn't smell good.
Jessica H.
How's the scent?
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Does this dry out your hair?
Barrionne R.
I've heard this a good product but does it work for all hair textures?

Amazon