BY TRESEMMÉ

Banish oily strands for good with TRESemmé® Purify & Replenish Deep Cleanse Conditioner. Our conditioner for oily hair will give both your hair and your confidence a boost.

• I'm here only for the task :'v?? 1 Answers
  • Does this help frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • Does this tend to leave your hair greasy. My nine year ol...1 Answers
beatriz g.
It does make hair softer and easy to comb. No frizz. Great smell and affordable. I love that they make shampoo and conditioner for every hair issue
Erica L.
Love this inexpensive conditioner. I really feel it gives the same results as the more expensive salon brands. It leaves my hair soft and fragrant.
Dina M.
houston,tx
Great drugstore produce leaves your hair soft I being using in it for the last couple of weeks I would but it again good product for a drug store.
Deborah M.
Brooklyn, NY
I used this for the first time a few months ago and I really like it. It leaves my hair feeling pretty amazing. When I run out, I may try it again
AMANDA S.
GREENFIELD TWP
I love this product I highly recommend purchasing it great price I loved the results would it definitely buy over and over again absolutely love it
cecilia r.
N Ft Myers, FL
I have used all these products and love them all and how they work with my hair beautifully never had a issue or dissatisfied very proud consumer.
Ella C.
This is my 2nd favorite brand of conditioner. I’ve never been let down when I’m using this conditioner, the price, size, and quality are amazing.
Joyce S.
Philadelphia, PA
I use the conditioner, and it helps my hair look healthy, especially during the summer and winter months when the weather can dry out your hair.
Jill W.
Copperas Cove, TX
This conditioner doesn't weigh my hair down. After blow drying , it has volume, bounce, and smells amazing mixed with the herbal essence shampoo.
Ashley B.
Tioga, PA
It smells great, I just feel like it doesn’t do that great of a job really moisturizing my hair. It leaves my hair feeling heavy after each use.
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
What's the difference between this one and the Black bottle??
Carla J.
Does this smell good? I've tried TRESemme before that didn't smell good.
Jessica H.
How's the scent?
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Does this dry out your hair?
Barrionne R.
I've heard this a good product but does it work for all hair textures?

Amazon