BY TRESEMMÉ

Banish oily strands for good with TRESemmé® Purify & Replenish Deep Cleanse Conditioner. Our conditioner for oily hair will give both your hair and your confidence a boost.

• I'm here only for the task :'v?? 1 Answers
  • Does this help frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • Does this tend to leave your hair greasy. My nine year ol...1 Answers
Alyssa L.
Phoenix, AZ
This conditioner smells great and leaves my hair feeling moisturized. My hair is limp, and this doesn't weigh it down. Its pretty affordable, as well.
Augustina O.
Alexandria, VA
Favorite conditioner at the moment. Haven't really used it much since my hair is in braids. This is probably the only conditioner I buy for my self.
June W.
Sandusky, MI
Not salon quality, but a good one to use. I use it on the days I do not wash my hair. It's light enough to keep my hair soft but not greasy looking.
Chelsea D.
This stuff is so cheap and makes your hair smell excellent! I use this everyday because I have naturally curly hair and this helps detangle it easily
Tina U.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I love this conditioner and,recommend it to anyone. I have been,using it for the last three months and,i can Definately see a difference in,my,hair.
AMANDA S.
GREENFIELD TWP
I love this product I highly recommend purchasing it great price I loved the results would it definitely buy over and over again absolutely love it
cecilia r.
N Ft Myers, FL
I have used all these products and love them all and how they work with my hair beautifully never had a issue or dissatisfied very proud consumer.
Wendy W.
Gastonia
This conditioner is one if the best in the market. If you have natural curly hair this conditioner can take the wildest mane. I absolutely love it.
Melisa F.
Holdenville , OK
One of the best conditioners out on the market. It's a great price for the product and this is a.must have foe any family with thick or long hair.
Crystal K.
Summersville, WV
Really was hoping for moisture to come out of this. Wasn’t to happy that my hair was breaking off when this product is supposed to help with that.
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
What's the difference between this one and the Black bottle??
Carla J.
Does this smell good? I've tried TRESemme before that didn't smell good.
Jessica H.
How's the scent?
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Does this dry out your hair?
Barrionne R.
I've heard this a good product but does it work for all hair textures?

Amazon