BY TRESEMMÉ

Banish oily strands for good with TRESemmé® Purify & Replenish Deep Cleanse Conditioner. Our conditioner for oily hair will give both your hair and your confidence a boost.

• I'm here only for the task :'v?? 1 Answers
  • Does this help frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • Does this tend to leave your hair greasy. My nine year ol...1 Answers
Raquel G.
Spring, TX
This is by far my favorite conditioner out there because not only does it actually nourish and condition dry hair, but it's also affordable and smells great.
Crystal b.
mosheim, TN
Awesome conditioner made my hair feel soft and didn't leave it feeling greasy after my hair dryed it wasn't frizzy and it hate body to it and smelled good to
Nikaury B.
Passaic , NJ
This product made my hair very hard and dry, I would recommend this product only for those who do not have curly hair. In my opinion it does not work for me.
Corin L.
I love TRESemme shampoos and conditioners. They make my hair feel much smoother and softwr than others but the Purify & Replenish Remoisturize is awesome!!!
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
1,055 reviews
I tried it and I regretted it as soon as I
Put it on I felt my hair getting just grease one it. Very heavy and my hair looked horrible for the next two
Days.
brittany s.
Selma, AL
I love the smell of this and I also love how my hair looks the first day I used it. But I noticed after using it for too long my hair got very gross feeling.
Kait S.
Tinley park, IL
Okay product. Makes my hair soft and bouncy but greasy after a day. Even in the shower I used the conditioner and I can feel how soft my hair is afterwords.
kimi w.
This is my go to conditioner its a good price for the quality you get my hair is long and blonde thin and kind of wavy but snarls a lot so this works perfect
Samantha P.
If I'm not using a professional line conditioner, this is what I prefer. It smells nice, works great, and I'd use it over any other drug store conditioner.
Emily M.
I use this with the Tresemme shampoo. Leaves my hair soft and smooth for a couple of days. I would recommend if paired with the shampoo from the same line
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
What's the difference between this one and the Black bottle??
Carla J.
Does this smell good? I've tried TRESemme before that didn't smell good.
Jessica H.
How's the scent?
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Does this dry out your hair?
Barrionne R.
I've heard this a good product but does it work for all hair textures?

Amazon