BY TRESEMMÉ

Banish oily strands for good with TRESemmé® Purify & Replenish Deep Cleanse Conditioner. Our conditioner for oily hair will give both your hair and your confidence a boost.

• I'm here only for the task :'v?? 1 Answers
  • Does this help frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • Does this tend to leave your hair greasy. My nine year ol...1 Answers
arabelle f.
Pleasanton, CA
I'm starting to get dry hair form the winter and because how long and thick my hair is and this conditioner truly smoothd out my frizz and got moisture back into my hair
Karla L.
It smells great, makes the hair soft, affordable and you get a lot of product. However, when I was using it I began to have a lot of hair falling out. So yeah that's a big no for me lol
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
TRESemmé Purify & Replenish conditioner removes build up making your hair moisturized and nourished!

It has Pro vitamin B5 and Aloe which helps to make your hair shiny and silky smooth!

Have that salon quality hair care right at home!
Shana W.
Hopewell, VA
This product not only has a great smell you only need to use a dime size squirt in your hand because it does a great job on your hair an leaves a wonderful shine
Adria C.
San Antonio, TX
This isn't my favorite conditioner of all time, but if you are looking for a very very affordable conditioner that does a decent job, this works. Smells pretty good too.
skia m.
I love this conditioner of TRESemme, moisturizes much the hair and is sees the change too fast, all know that this brand is very good, so never you are going to carry a disappointment. Not is a product expensive, something good and accessible. So I recommend girls. love it.
Carissa  D.
I like tresemme products. They are fairly priced and have always worked well for me. Their conditioner is great for brittle, Damaged hair. I have found it to be a good product at great price.
Shelby M.
I love tresemme!!
When I can't get my hands on big and sexy I always use tresemme. It leaves my hair super soft and I have pretty dry hair. Would definitely recommend this conditioner!
britany w.
This conditioner makes my hair feel amazing after every use. My hair is thick and long, which easily tangles. I have no problems brushing my hair after using this product. Love it!
Victoria R.
This conditioner hydrates my hair. Also very soft and detangles my thick hair right away after use. I use this conditioner with tresemme shampoo, smells so good !
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
What's the difference between this one and the Black bottle??
Carla J.
Does this smell good? I've tried TRESemme before that didn't smell good.
Jessica H.
How's the scent?
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Does this dry out your hair?
Barrionne R.
I've heard this a good product but does it work for all hair textures?

Amazon