BY TRESEMMÉ

Banish oily strands for good with TRESemmé® Purify & Replenish Deep Cleanse Conditioner. Our conditioner for oily hair will give both your hair and your confidence a boost.

• I'm here only for the task :'v?? 1 Answers
  • Does this help frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • Does this tend to leave your hair greasy. My nine year ol...1 Answers
🌻ᎯUⅅℛℐ🌻 L.
Riverside, CA
Honestly I hate this conditioner. It does make the hair soft but omg the amount of frizz is just too much. If your hair isn’t curly or maybe not so sensitive to glycerin then you might like it but I just can’t stand the way it makes me look like a poodle.
Paula C.
Henderson, NV
I used this on a quick trip to Arizona when I realized the hotel I booked didn’t supply toiletries. It smells great! It worked well, even with the dry desert air and my hair felt nice afterwards. It was a bit heavy for my taste though.
emhyde H.
O Fallon, IL
This is a great conditioner for the money, but after extended use starts to weigh hair down. I generally switch back and forth between this one and the Biolage brand from Ulta to save money and keep my hair looking it’s best.
Khat S.
Great for a deep condition. Makes hair supper soft. I’ve seen this range from 7-12 dollars. Different drugs stores and beauty supplies bump up the price. Helps for curls and just makes your hair get the moisture it needs
Jasmine A.
houston tx
I love Tresemme I've been using it for quite a while now it leaves my hair so soft when I come out of the shower it's just so good for your hair my hair right now is super super long just because I use TRESemme
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
I bought this in travel size to try and now I have to go and buy the full size! It is actually really good when used carefully for a oily hair kind of person... it’s a little pricey but it’s worth it!
Kerrigan C.
This conditioner smells really good and makes my hair feel so soft. It doesn’t take much of it either. It lasts forever. Good to put in your hair before swimming to prevent your hair turning green. Recommend
Bella H.
hyannis
I don’t like this conditioner much. It’s too greasy in my hair and t makes it so that I have to treasure my hair every single day. I like the smell of it but it also gives me dandruff. I won’t be getting this again.
Anna C.
This conditioner is ok for me, not my favorite but it does the trick! I feel like if I use just a little too much it leaves my hair feeling greasy so the trick is to get just the right amount :)
Amber C.
Purchased at: Target
Great conditioner for the price. My hair gets super tangly even after I condition and use leave in conditioner but this conditioner made it a lot easier to comb out my hair after I washed it.
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
What's the difference between this one and the Black bottle??
Carla J.
Does this smell good? I've tried TRESemme before that didn't smell good.
Jessica H.
How's the scent?
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Does this dry out your hair?
Barrionne R.
I've heard this a good product but does it work for all hair textures?

Amazon