BY TRESEMMÉ

Banish oily strands for good with TRESemmé® Purify & Replenish Deep Cleanse Conditioner. Our conditioner for oily hair will give both your hair and your confidence a boost.

• I'm here only for the task :'v?? 1 Answers
  • Does this help frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • Does this tend to leave your hair greasy. My nine year ol...1 Answers
Sean M.
Akron, OH
TreSemme is always my go to but I usually prefer the healthy volume conditioner. The brand is always my go to for the shiny finish and sulfate free products. Great for people with dyed hair.
Heidi B.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Thick conditioner!! And affordable! I have thick hair and tangles very easily. I use tresemme and brushing is so easy. I love the way may hair looks after it's dry too. Great smell and like I said the price you can't beat for the quality of this product.
melanie s.
Fayetteville, NC
Great product my hair gets really dry and I was not finding anything to help it, so i used this conditioner a lot and can only recommend it and the smell is amazing
Kristi W.
Wolcott, NY
I have used this many times. I have very dry hair due to using straighteners, curling irons, etc. I have used it multiple times. Every time I wash my hair and use this, my hair is very soft and gets rid of most of the snarls. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for softer hair!
Rose W.
Birmingham, AL
Awesome product I love everything about this product. Great for detangling my natural hair. I love how soft and moisturized my hair feels whwn I'm done using it.
Amanda D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I always get a ton of
Compliments for my hair smelling good, well it's because of this amazing product I have to thank for
The great smell! Feeling fresh and clean is the best feeling especially after a long day
Amiya D.
Madison, AL
This is the best conditioner I've ever used it's great. It leaves your hair shining, it makes your hair real soft. It's just a great product. I loved it and I'm sure you will too
carina c.
Philadelphia, PA
This one one of my favorite condition to use on my hair. i love the smell and how it leaves my hair. it leaves it smooth and silky. I buy this product at wall-mart and is not pricey at all. Its very affordable.i was satisfied with this product.
Trinity R.
Tacoma, WA
It moisturizers well and makes your hair really soft! I really like it, this is the first run I've bought it and I'm about halfway through the bottle and I will buy again when I am out! Y'all should try it
Veronica V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this conditioner it untangles my hair fast and it shows a little different right way . You can get this at market or drug store. TRESemmé Purify & Replenish Remoisturize Conditioner
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
What's the difference between this one and the Black bottle??
Carla J.
Does this smell good? I've tried TRESemme before that didn't smell good.
Jessica H.
How's the scent?
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Does this dry out your hair?
Barrionne R.
I've heard this a good product but does it work for all hair textures?

Amazon