BY TRESEMMÉ

Banish oily strands for good with TRESemmé® Purify & Replenish Deep Cleanse Conditioner. Our conditioner for oily hair will give both your hair and your confidence a boost.

• I'm here only for the task :'v?? 1 Answers
  • Does this help frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • Does this tend to leave your hair greasy. My nine year ol...1 Answers
Tieasha C.
Long Branch, NJ
This as a lot of slip and I like how me and my girls hair feels after we use it and the price is very good I love to see this on sale I stock up cvs always have ur on sale
Erica H.
Pasadena , TX
So I’ve tryed a lot of different conditioners and this will alway be my favorite one ! I’ve had to put it aside to use purple conditioner due to dying my hair. But one I finish up my hair I’ll be using it again ! Also the price is great and the carry big bottles with the pump !
Kahla J.
Colorado Springs, CO
I have used this product for years it helps recondition my hair so much! It's usually dry and doesn't help my hair is kinda thin it doesn't cost much at all!! And it lasts months at a time can buy it at Walmart for a great price
Marissa W.
Brandon, FL
For me being a single person using the bottle the bottle is just too large for me to go through. My hair is getting dry because I am using this product over and over again. The price was good thanks to a $2 off buy two coupon.
lisa c.
Hamden , CT
I've been using this brand for years (15+) it seems to be the only conditioner that actually help with my tangles because I have really long hair past my bum. I also venture off to try other brands but always come back to tresemme.
Katherine L.
Saint Charles, MO
I have used this conditioner for years. I will never change because the strength of my hair is extremely better especially after dying it and constantly using heated tools. I love the amount of conditioner I get for the cost.
Juliana O.
Murfreesboro
This was an okay product. I don't really use this. I have fine hair so I wash it every other day. It was hard to wash out, and my hair constantly felt greasy. It smelt alright, but not super good. I wouldn't really recommend this to other people with hair like mine.
Caitlyn G.
Conway, AR
I absolutely love this conditioner! I can definitely tell a difference in the overall health of my hair ever since I've been using it! It's great! REally helps my frizzy thick unruly hair. definitely recommend to everyone
Sean M.
Akron, OH
TreSemme is always my go to but I usually prefer the healthy volume conditioner. The brand is always my go to for the shiny finish and sulfate free products. Great for people with dyed hair.
Kendra N.
I absolutely love it! It makes my hair feel soft and look shiny for days. My hair doesn't tangle easily and doesn't make my hair look greasy. Would highly recommend it!
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
What's the difference between this one and the Black bottle??
Carla J.
Does this smell good? I've tried TRESemme before that didn't smell good.
Jessica H.
How's the scent?
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Does this dry out your hair?
Barrionne R.
I've heard this a good product but does it work for all hair textures?

Amazon