BY TRESEMMÉ

Banish oily strands for good with TRESemmé® Purify & Replenish Deep Cleanse Conditioner. Our conditioner for oily hair will give both your hair and your confidence a boost.

• I'm here only for the task :'v?? 1 Answers
  • Does this help frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • Does this tend to leave your hair greasy. My nine year ol...1 Answers
Stephanie C.
Live Oak, FL
I am very satisfied with TRESemme conditioner. The thing I like the most is that you get so much for what you pay. It works great and makes your hair very smooth and smells great for days.
thary s.
Kennewick, WA
I really like this conditioner. I have really dry hair because of all the curling and straightening I do. After using this my hair does feel like it has more moisture and doesn't look as damaged. The price is really decent compared to other higher products.
Lacy B.
LYMAN, WY
My hair is so thick I have to have a really good conditioner or else I can't brush through it after a shower. TRESemme is the only brand I have found that I can use on my hair. Its amazing. It makes my hair so soft and shiny and keeps it from knotting terribly
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
I brought this just because I needed some conditioner and I must say I'm really impressed with this product my hair is soft and it definitely restore the moisture back in to dull, dry hair.
Nikki G.
Chillicothe, OH
With hair like mine (frizzy, thick, very curly, unmanageable) conditioner is very important. This product does the job well while also being inexpensive compared to more luxurious brands.
Fatima K.
I love use this product for my winter wash and goes. It's affordable and goes a long way. It's just the perfect alternative to my Paul Mitchell leave in. I love the scent and would recommend to my fellow naturalista!
Shelly G.
I use this along with the shampoo. This conditioner gives my hair the little bit of moisture my ends need without leaving it oily or weighted down. Great product. Highly recommend for anyone searching for a shampoo and conditioner for oily, fine and thin hair.
Tsion H.
Millersville, PA
My only critique for this conditioner is that it can be a bit too heavy for a long-wear. Otherwise, it does the job and keeps your hair feeling moisturized and the scent is to die for.
Nancy D.
TRESemme Remoisturize Conditioner is a great products especially for me because I was my hair every day. It's pleasant smelling and effective in keeping my hair moisturized. I normally purchase it at Walmart and I'm always satisfied with the results!
kim t.
Whiteville, NC
TRESemmé Remoisturize Conditioner is awesome on damaged color treated hair! I bought it on a pray that it would help my thick curly damaged hair from coloring! It did a great job making my hair healthier! Good smell - great results!
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
What's the difference between this one and the Black bottle??
Carla J.
Does this smell good? I've tried TRESemme before that didn't smell good.
Jessica H.
How's the scent?
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Does this dry out your hair?
Barrionne R.
I've heard this a good product but does it work for all hair textures?

Amazon