BY TRESEMMÉ

Banish oily strands for good with TRESemmé® Purify & Replenish Deep Cleanse Conditioner. Our conditioner for oily hair will give both your hair and your confidence a boost.

• I'm here only for the task :'v?? 1 Answers
  • Does this help frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • Does this tend to leave your hair greasy. My nine year ol...1 Answers
Amanda S.
Union, MO
I use to use conditioner from the salon that was expensive until my stylist suggested this. It's just as good as the salon conditioner but way more affordable. It works great in my long and thick hair.
natassia t.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I use this conditioner all the time. Daily !I even will apply it to wet hair and leave it over night cause I swim alot, most of my moisture and softness is gone due to the chlorine. I always use tresemme
Dominique L.
Barbourville, KY
I love this conditioner, it always leaves my hair super soft and it smells really good. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking to get some moisture back into their hair.
Kelly M.
Woodsfield, OH
My hair was very damaged by a salon after a perm. I started using the Remoisturize Conditioner and immediately felt a difference. My hair is dark brown and very thick. I use this product daily.
Haley B.
This conditioner is amazing. It made my hair insanely soft and silky without leaving it feeling oily. It gave me great body and left my hair feeling very healthy. I would definitely recommend to others
Jessica R.
Jacksonville
This product is amazing! It's my go to conditioner and leaves my hair feeling full and soft! It has a wonderful smell, it doesn't make your hair and scalp feel itchy or dry or over oily. Love it!
karla a.
I use both the shampoo and conditioner and this to by far have been really good to my hair. Leave it feeling clean from the products I use and also leave it feeling soft and smells really good to I’m extremely satisfied with this product and will continue to buy it
Kristina F.
Wilmington, DE
I absolutely LOVE TRESemme! This conditioner helped my hair out so much. I have naturally spirally curly hair and was straightening it for awhile. But completely dried out my hair. This conditioner helped bring the moisture back and now my hair is happy and healthy!😁
Angel R.
I love Treseme and all of its products! Really high quallity stuff and definetly worth your money. This condition is my go to, and leave my hair feeling smooth and leaves it looking healthy!
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
I brought this just because I needed some conditioner and I must say I'm really impressed with this product my hair is soft and it definitely restore the moisture back in to dull, dry hair.
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
What's the difference between this one and the Black bottle??
Carla J.
Does this smell good? I've tried TRESemme before that didn't smell good.
Jessica H.
How's the scent?
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Does this dry out your hair?
Barrionne R.
I've heard this a good product but does it work for all hair textures?

Amazon