BY TRESEMMÉ

Banish oily strands for good with TRESemmé® Purify & Replenish Deep Cleanse Conditioner. Our conditioner for oily hair will give both your hair and your confidence a boost.

• I'm here only for the task :'v?? 1 Answers
  • Does this help frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • Does this tend to leave your hair greasy. My nine year ol...1 Answers
Dina A.
Lakewood, OH
When I first used this conditioner, It was good. It smoothd my hair, but when I repurchased it again it did nothing to my hair. I didn't find anything special in this product. Their are many better conditioners than this one
Danielle D.
Tucson, AZ
I have hair that's on the thick side & a little coarse gets dry from time to time likes to be frizzy although it's straight there are days when I have to use products made for curly hair at least when it comes to frizz that being said this is a great find at the drugstore does its job smells nice can't beat the price tag
Holly H.
fort mill
I was in search of a good conditioner at the drugstore one day and I came across TRESemmé. I've been using their shampoos for so long and they were amazing so I decided to give this a try and I LOVED it! My hair is soft and silky again without looking oily or dirty
Nancy V.
Long Beach , CA
I have coarse thick curly/wavy hair. My ends get so dry but my scalp can get so oily. This really helps to untangle and soften plus moisturize my hair. Prevents it from frizzies and doesn't leave my scalp extra oily. Love!
Anais I.
Denver, CO
Love this treatment is amazing and I love using it on my daily bases and very long lasting it comes with a pump I would buy it again and I use this from to day to day I buy this over and over again and recommend this to anyone who loves long lasting shampoo
rachel g.
Riverhead, NY
I buy TreSemme conditioner so often because of the amount of product for the low price. The scent of this product is very classic and clean. Reason I had given this 3 stars was because I do feel like this conditioner leaves a "film" in my hair, and throughout the day..seems to make my hair become flat.
Cassidy R.
Marlette, MI
I love this conditioner it always makes my hair soft and smell amazing! If you haven't tried this conditioner I would go up to the store and buy some right now because you are missing out on some good stuff here. This conditioner never leaves my hair greasy looking or super dry it is the perfect stuff to use.
Yvonne T.
Oregon, OH
This product keeps my hair soft and nourished even through a dry winter. I have long very thick hair. I wash my hair frequently because I run just about every day. I have minimal breakage with TRESemme Conditioning.
Erika C.
This conditioner is great if you are on a budget and are looking for something that works well on dry hair, especially in the wintertime. What I liked most is the very gentle fragrance, which does not overwhelm. Daily use lead to oil buildup for me, and I felt my hair getting heavier with the product.
Tracy W.
Moorestown, NJ
I love this brand! Always leaves my hair clean and not weighed down. I do find that once a month or so, I need a deep conditioner bc my hair dries out but it could just be my hair type (very thick and frizzy). I love the scent too, light and clean.
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
What's the difference between this one and the Black bottle??
Carla J.
Does this smell good? I've tried TRESemme before that didn't smell good.
Jessica H.
How's the scent?
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Does this dry out your hair?
Barrionne R.
I've heard this a good product but does it work for all hair textures?

Amazon