BY TRESEMMÉ

Banish oily strands for good with TRESemmé® Purify & Replenish Deep Cleanse Conditioner. Our conditioner for oily hair will give both your hair and your confidence a boost.

• I'm here only for the task :'v?? 1 Answers
  • Does this help frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • Does this tend to leave your hair greasy. My nine year ol...1 Answers
Candace A.
Stamford , CT
If you have thicker hair they don't bother with this product unless you enjoy spending a while detangling your hair after a shower. I would suggest investing in better conditioners that actually hydrate your hair and aren't as watered down as this one.
Taya C.
San Diego, TX
This is a very good hair product I mean if your hair is damaged it will literally texted your hair will feel super sad it will feel so detoxified and refreshed and new and just give you that good feeling it and make you feel really great about yourself and maybe even brighten up your day that's how much of a product it is.
Samantha J.
Xenia, OH
Love this conditioner.. I use it every time I wash my hair. The scent is very pleasant and last a long time. It is very affordable considering how much you are getting. It leaves my hair feeling very soft and nourished. Repairs the dry ends great..
Michaela R.
Farmington, NM
I love this conditioner. I typically use conditioner first (let it sit for 5 minutes) and then shampoo my hair. Then I use a little more conditioner on my ends and rise. I am the type to switch up what I use for time to time. I will buy this again. You can get from Walmart and target.
Jennifer L.
San Jose, CA
Works great and keeps hair smooth. Great product for the pricing and is definitely a product that I purchase all the time. Simple conditioner product without excessive scent. I generally prefer the ones with pumps so that it's easier for use.
Brooke C.
Winchester, VA
I love this product. As a girl curly hair my hair is always super dry. I'm always looking for products to add moisture and limit frizz, which is a constant struggle. I would definitely recommend this product.
Juli N.
New York , NY
I like to mix up my hair products in order to make sure my hair doesn't get dull from continuously using the same products. I've found That this brand and the shampoo work well for a great price and can be found at all local drugstores
Briana J.
1,136 reviews
Tresemme is my go to when it comes to drugstore brand shampoo and conditioner. It smells great, you can get a huge bottle for pretty cheap, and it leave my hair feeling soft and looking shiny. It does leave a residue after long term use I find
HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
I received the product complimentary from Crowdtap so that I could provide an honest opinion. I really love this conditioner. It reminds me of the super hydrating conditioner packets you might find in box dyes. It smells slightly like coconut which I don't mind at all and it didn't weigh my hair down either. I recommend this product.
Annie L.
Richmond, VA
This conditioner is MAGIC for damaged hair. It gives split ends life and body again. TRESemme is so afforable and has a big pay off. This doesn't weight down my hair or make it more oily, but gives it much needed hydration. I can't life without their hair products.
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
What's the difference between this one and the Black bottle??
Carla J.
Does this smell good? I've tried TRESemme before that didn't smell good.
Jessica H.
How's the scent?
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Does this dry out your hair?
Barrionne R.
I've heard this a good product but does it work for all hair textures?

Amazon