BY TRESEMMÉ

Banish oily strands for good with TRESemmé® Purify & Replenish Deep Cleanse Conditioner. Our conditioner for oily hair will give both your hair and your confidence a boost.

• I'm here only for the task :'v?? 1 Answers
  • Does this help frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • Does this tend to leave your hair greasy. My nine year ol...1 Answers
Eunique R.
Paterson, NJ
I love this conditioner! It’s a great price and a great amount as well. My only problem is the ingredients, I have curly hair even though this is to help put moisture into my hair I found it drying my hair a little bit more because of the alcohol, sulfate, and glycerin. The slip for detangling in the shower was amazing though! This product all in all was amazing just not for my hair.
Tania B.
Hinton, WV
My mom and I love this stuff. It smells amazing & does wonders for frizzy hair. The texture is nice and it is not too heavy. It is of course affordable as heck. I was satisfied using this conditioner. I would definitely recommend.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This conditioner adds instant moisture to my hair. I have found that it makes my dry hair more soft and manageable. However, like other tresemme conditioners it weighs my hair down if I used it consistently.
julisa m.
pharr tx
I love this conditioner and pair it with the shampoo! It smells very good and leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. It has Pro vitamin B5 and Aloe which helps to make your hair shiny and silky smooth!

Have that salon quality hair care right at home!
Grace B.
clarkston
Perfect condition keep my hair nice, hydrated, and luxurious. I keep want to smell of these in my travel bag in the working in my shower at all times! Compared to other conditioners it is a great price and is great for daily use.
lidi M.
Sleek & replenished indeed.

• good after effect on hair. best for dry scalp
• leaves hair feeling softened & healthy
• very affordable, can find in drugstores
• extremely satisfied !
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
TRESemmé Purify & Replenish Remoisturize Conditioner is a shampoo and conditioner that work really well on my hair. It gets my hair clean and has a nice rich leather to it. The scent is nice and it eventually lessens if you are sensitive to scents your shampoo. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and I would buy it again.
Alyssa D.
Rochester , WA
I love this conditioner and pair it with the shampoo! It smells very good and leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. Almost like a puppy dogs fur and my hair is curly, so that is hard to achieve. I highly recommend this product to others who have curly hair and need something fast and reliable!
Ashley B.
Virginia Beach, VA
I like the way this conditioner smells, but that's about it. I usually only put conditioner on the ends of my hair, yet when I use this product, I end up looking like a greaseball.
🌻ᎯUⅅℛℐ🌻 L.
Riverside, CA
Honestly I hate this conditioner. It does make the hair soft but omg the amount of frizz is just too much. If your hair isn’t curly or maybe not so sensitive to glycerin then you might like it but I just can’t stand the way it makes me look like a poodle.
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
What's the difference between this one and the Black bottle??
Carla J.
Does this smell good? I've tried TRESemme before that didn't smell good.
Jessica H.
How's the scent?
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Does this dry out your hair?
Barrionne R.
I've heard this a good product but does it work for all hair textures?

Walmart