BY TRESEMMÉ #96 in Shampoo

Need a new routine? Looking for some balance? How about starting with your hair? The TRESemmé Purify & Replenish daily hair care collection masters the balance between removing build-up and replenishing moisture. Your hair will feel cleansed, clarified and beautifully nourished. The cleansing shampoo will clarify and gently remove build-up and heavy residues that diminish your hair’s shine. This formula, containing vitamin C and extracts of grapefruit and lemon, is gentle enough for daily use and will purify your hair for that fresh, just-left-the-salon feel. Fragrance Description: Mouthwatering melon, crisp apple and juicy peach are the stars of this fresh fruity fragrance. Delicate spring florals of muguet, rose and jasmine, underscored with white musk add a feminine sophistication.

• I have fine hair and have a problem with shampoos making ...2 Answers
  • How often do you wash your hair with this product? 16 Answers
  • I have really oily hair after one day of wash which is no...4 Answers
Brianna T.
Vaughn
I will often switch up my hair care routine from the cheaper, harsh shampoos, and when I do, I usually buy TRESemme Shampoo & Conditioner because of its moisturizing effect on my hair.
Last year I had extremely damaged hair from a bleaching job gone wrong and the only thing I would use on my hair was TRESemme because I wanted a quality, moisturizing shampoo and conditioner without having to pay an arm and a leg.
This fit the bill perfectly! Not to mention, any TRESemme Shampoo or Conditioner that I've ever used smells heavenly!
My only complaint is that if I use it for a long period of time (more than 2 weeks at a time) my hair starts to feel like there is build up on it and I switch back to my cheaper shampoo to really strip all of that off and get my hair squeaky clean!
Sarah W.
York
This shampoo and most Tresemme products work. Using this shampoo with the conditioner works well. The shampoo lathers your hair and I leave in the conditioner for 5 to 10 minutes in the shower and when I get out it is ready to brush. My daughter and I have thick long hair so it gets knotty and frizzy but it works to get through our hair and make it look nice. It is also reasonably priced.
Tehuna M.
E Palo Alto, CA
TreSemme is the only brand I’ve used where I actually bought hair products other than just the good ole shampoo and conditioner. This specific deep cleansing shampoo is the reason why I thought to give other TreSemme products a chance. This shampoo works deep onto the scalp to take dead skin and dirt that could have built up from all the dry shampoo I use. When I’m done with shampoo, it makes my scalp feel like it can breathe and it doesn’t dry out my hair. It smells great, which is a plus in my book. It comes in a big bottle and it’s not as expensive.
Paige B.
Greenville , OH
This is my go to shampoo. The only one that actually helps my hair and feels good and clean. I have been using this for the past 10 years and I’ve tried other brands but it doesn’t seem to compare. Price is also decent for the amount you get (I buy the big salon bottles with pumps) I do so cause my hair is so thick and the bigger bottles make it lasts longer.
Yahaira S.
Definitely does the deep cleaning!! As a curly haired person, i loved that this product does what it says it will do BUT it dried out my hair.
It leaves my scalp and hair feeling product-free and natural-oil-free so I had to add some coconut oil after using it (even after using the conditioner too).
Still, it doesn’t lie when it says its a deep clean!
alison G.
Lawrence
my absolute FAVORITE shampoo of all time. i will never purchase any other shampoo. being someone who uses a lot of product in my hair such as dry shampoo, this shampoo really helps to clarify and clean my scalp and hair for a fresh clean feeling. not to mention, it smells great and is quite affordable as well!
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I really enjoy this shampoo when I've been using product like hairspray or moose even when I use like a hair mask this shampoo seems to really get the buildup from the product out I will repurchase an I will definitely recommend if you need help getting product out of your hair
Janet Q.
Camano Island, WA
I alternate shampoo use between tressemme and another brand. The reason for it is that after a few uses tressemme will leave my hair with shampoo buildup! When used cautiously, tressemme is great. It cleans my hair thoroughly, leaves it hydrated, and smells amazing!
Amber R.
My husband loves to use this shampoo. It makes my hair very clean and fresh! Lathers great and smells nice too. It doesn’t make my hair frizzy but it doesn’t help that much either so that’s why it only gets 4 stars. But all in all a good choice and the local grocery store!
Corina S.
Nashville
This shampoo is great. It cleans your hair just like any other shampoo and leaves a nice scent. I personally have an oily scalp, and this helps my hair last for a couple days or so. Lathers on great, allowing you to really get in and clean your hair.
Kristen C.
How often do you wash your hair with this product?
Melanie M.
Wasilla, AK
Will this dry out my hair?
Dawn R.
Bay City, MI
I was wondering if this Cleanse Shampoo was any good?
Mallory B.
Bethel, OH
Can you use this every day?
Cassandra  O.
North Platte, NE
Does this shampoo help with oily hair? I wash my hair everyday but it's always so oily so I need a shampoo to help with that!

back