TRESemmé Proteccion Caida Shampoo  uploaded by Crista R.TRESemmé Proteccion Caida Shampoo  uploaded by Nicole W.TRESemmé Proteccion Caida Shampoo  uploaded by Tiany V.

BY TRESEMMÉ

32 fl oz Multivitamins and queratina Used by professionalsx

• tengo el cabello reseco,opaco,con frizz y puntas abiertas...2 Answers
  • I'd like to find this. Where can I get it in Canada?2 Answers
peyton b.
Searcy, AR
the only brand of shampoo i use on my hair! i love it. it lathers really well and feels like it gets the job done. not a bad price either! (especially in packs of 2)
Gilmarys E.
Boca Raton
Perfecto para un cabello largo que se cae. Este producto ayudó a disminuir la caída al mismo tiempo que mantiene el cabello con vida y brillante
Perfect for long hair that falls out. This product helped decrease the fall while keeping the hair alive and shiny
Samantha V.
Inver Grove, MN
I love Homie my hair so soft and smells so good the next day like my hair could never smoke a like it literally smells bad or like you can even smell it no more and I love about the shampoo is a smelly like throughout the whole entire day that's what I love about the shampoo so much because I have such a hard time for the lake to shampooed like really wash my hair really good because like they wash my hair the day of your shampoo soap in using
Cat H.
Erwin, NC
This shampoo has always been my favorite. You know that squeaky clean, dry, and crispy feel you sometimes get after you use a shampoo and you feel like you need an entire bottle of conditioner so you don't pull all your hair out when you brush it?....this is one of the only drugstore shampoos that doesn't make my hair like that. It's great, Only need a small amount, and the bottle is huge so it lasts a long time.
Justine D.
Absecon
Been using for 4 years and I’ll never change it, protects my hair due to all the color I have put in it in the past it’s help repair breakage and dryness. It’s thick and covers all parts of the head
carolina r.
Clayton,North Carolina
very good the shampoo I use it leaves my hair clean and manageable my 13 year old uses it also very good.very good the shampoo I use it leaves my hair clean and manageable my 13 year old uses it also very good
Shamila S.
Queens
I love this hair product I used it every day and have it. I like how it makes my hair feel smooth and soft and smooth and smooth. Love it good work for my hair .
Demi G.
Oxnard, CA
This shampoo is at the top of my list and it's easy to purchase at any store. I first used this when I wanted my hair to have a soft look and this was it. I've been buying this ever since and it's great for my hair. And just to briefly note, I have straight hair and I used to get many split ends but with this product, my hair feels soft and shiny.
Janelle W.
Belleville, IL
Since going natural a year and half ago, its been really hard trying to find a conditioner and shampoo that would help my hair stay moisturized. When my sorority sister allowed me to try her TRESemme shampoo and conditioner products, I felt how shiny and smooth my hair instantly became. I was truly in love and I haven't gone back since. I didn't think this product would be good for natural hair but I was proved wrong and I'm glad I was.
Alejandra L.
Saint Cloud, FL
En las dos veces que estaba embarazada este champú me ayudado bastante para el cuidado de mi pelo me gustó mucho Además de eso que me gustó Huele rico te deja el pelo suave o no se te cae y además me lo cuidaba bastante porque como uso bastante la plancha tenaza secadora etcétera entonces eso me ayudaba bastante
Melika A.
Richmond Hill , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'd like to find this. Where can I get it in Canada?
Monica L.
tengo el cabello reseco,opaco,con frizz y puntas abiertas ¿Este shampoo me podría ayudar? o ¿Me podrían recomendar alguno?