BY TRESEMMÉ

Anti-breakage combing crème contains multi-vitamins and proteins to strengthen hair and minimize hair loss. Use in conjunction with Tresseme Proteccion Caida Shampoo and Conditioner.

Madison D.
Midway, GA
i use rarely in my hair but when i do it keeps my hair soft and voluminous. i have very thick and oily hair and this works pretty well. it overall lasts for 2-3 days. i would recommend this to others.
Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida

Se muestra la traducción de en dos ocasiones use sus shampoo para cabello graso y anticaspa me gusto su presntacion su aroma y que limpia bastante el cuero cabelludo
Traducir del en dos ocasiones use sus shampo para cabello graso y anticaspa me gusto su presntacion su aroma y que limpia bastante el cuero cabelludo
twice use their shampoo for oily hair and dandruff I liked his presntación its aroma and scalp clean enough
Emily B.
Ames, IA
I have recently tried the keratin smooth flat iron protectant and then i tried this. i love these cremes. It met every expectation that i had. definitely sharing with friends. i have dry hair that is a blonde and brown ombre. i would recommend to others.
Sharon C.
Russellville, KY
I am using TreSemme super hold Non- aerosol Spray.
My hair is very fine and hard to hold. I had asked my
hair dresser which is the best non-damaging over
the counter product to use and he suggested the
Tresemme products. I am very happy with this product.
Wanda V.
Rochester, NY
This product is good for coarsy and dry hair it works on damp hair as well i recommend it....i have a lots of curls and my hair is dry and damage so i try products that works on my type of hair
Dhruva P.
I love the Protech he defends styling spray because it protects my hair from the heat of the straightener curler and it makes my hair shine and makes it very smooth give it a four star rating because though it is very good it can still be improved .
Anna A.
I have to say this stuff works I have very fragile and thin hair so any heat even the minimum will do damage. But I love this stuff it really helps my hair and protects it from damage.
Lilyanna A.
This combing cream works great and smells so good. Once I apply my comb goes straight through so I don't have to damage my hair more by combing it. A little goes a long way too.
Jasminn D.
Garland, TX
I hate waiting for my hair to dry for me to brush it, it hurts less when it's dry. This combing cream helps all my knots and frizz w. out my head hurting after a brush!
Briana C.
Dania, FL
Thanks makes it easier to comb my hair and it protects my hair from breakage and damage so web I comb it I have completed half of my job and I don't have to fill my hair with chemicals just to get a comb through it
Diane S.
Jacksonville, FL
How does this make your hair feel afterwards
solangge m.
Orlando, FL
I want to know if its really work
Marlene H.
Will this product help reduce frizziness
Carole'Ann t.
Gloucester, VA
Is this stuff worth it ? Does it really do what it says it does ?
Joann D.
Cleveland, TX
How long is this product effective for? I have long hair and no matter what I do, by midday I always have a knot in my hair by midday.