BY TRESEMMÉ #12 in Pomades & Waxes

Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
As much as I did not want to say it, this pomade was a fantastic product. Yeah, it doesn’t smell too great. But that’s the only downside. This product is actually a damn good water-based pomade.
It has strength, some shine, and doesn’t dry up into a helmet. It will lock-in but not freeze up cement-style. On some days, you really don’t want to fuss with an oil-based…whether you’re lazy, it’s a windy day, or whatever. This product locked in my hair just enough to keep it looking good all day and night, yet not enough to make my hair rock hard.
This pomade is all good in my books — definitely a standard that should be in everyone’s cabinet.
Kelvin G.
New Brunswick
Having naturally curly hair can be a nightmare. With TRESemmé Pomade, I'm able to get a silky smooth look no matter how hard I work or play. Used as directed, I'm always confident no hair will go a stray. When applied with mildly damp hair, TRESemmé Pomade will smooth out the toughest of them all. Applied before I leave the house, I only ever need to think about reapplication if I'm truly testing the waters.
Derick B.
Mission Hills, CA
Medium hold .... VERY Greasy ... I didn't expect their version of Pomade to be as greasy as this. The only other thing going for it was the smell. It smelled great. Even as I walked around or stood up really quickly I could smell the light fragrance and it reminded me how much GREAT/Pomade I had in my hair.
Danielle G.
Phoenix, AZ
I have used this product on my daughter who has ethnic hair. We are always looking for better pomade options. We were pleased with this product however it is not our favorite on the market, it had a decent consistency and scent, but my daughter didn't care for the texture after her hair dried
Maryann T.
I really feel that Tresemme has stepped up their game over the years with their products. This is another great one. Nice pretty container and as with all of their products the price is perfect for our household budget. I love the texture and smell. Leaves your hair soft and smooth to style.
Sara M.
I have straight fine hair and like to use this product to add texture to my hair. I rinse my hands and while they are wet, get a small amount and rub my hands together. Then I run my fingers through my hair from ear level down. If you have fine hair, play around with the amount used so you don't weigh your own hair down, but otherwise it's a great product.
Tasmine W.
One of my favorite hair care products for my fine(but thick) hair. After I have styled my hair I place a tiny dollop (1/4 inch) into my hands and rub to liquefy, then finger comb through my hair. It gives it a separated, piecy look. Then, I apply freezing spray and the hold lasts all day. Amazing product!
Kailynn M.
Athens, GA
Absolutely love! Helps style your hair to perfection and is that perfect touch for fly-aways. It's also fairly cheap, making it a great buy when you are on a beauty budget. Definitely would recommend to everyone. Highly impressed by the quality.
Kelly S.
Kissimmee, FL
It works really well hair looks nice. Will definitely get this product again!!!!! Love it you will. Not be. Disappointed with this one!!!! Is not greasy good shine. Price is not that bad for what you. Are getting ...........................
Jennifer S.
Imlay City, MI
Love this stuff- It really smooths out my hair better than most other products!. I wish it was not so expensive though! If I received more coupons for this product I think I would purchase it more often than I can now.
Nicola L.
Burnaby, BC
Will this make my thin hair greasy or flat?
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
IS THIS PRODUCT GOOD ??
Melissa M.
Charlotte, NC
I need a good edge "baby hair" smoother for the top of my hair when I put it into a bun. I hate the "flyaways" that come out; and I'm starting to grey so that hair is a bit coarser. I have a traditionally dry scalp; so I don't want something that is flaky or too drying. Thanks!