TRESemmé Pro Pure Light Moisture Shampoo

TRESemmé Pro Pure Light Moisture Shampoo hydrates dry, dull hair for the moisture and shine that you need. Free from sulfates, parabens, dyes and silicone.

Does this shampoo help hair that gets oily quickly and itchy scalp? [product:tresemm����-renewal-hair-&-scalp-nourish-&-renew-shampoo] Would you recommend any other products for this?
Does this shampoo make your scalp itchy?
has anyone tried this? if so is it good?
Start your review of TRESemmé Pro Pure Light Moisture Shampoo!
Kelly F.
TRESemmé Pro Pure Light Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Kelly F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've used tresemme products for years with no adverse effects. It's a light weight shampoo that's free of the bad stuff... Sulfates, parabens, dyes...
Jessica L.
Hickman, CA
TRESemmé Pro Pure Light Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Jessica L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not my favorite of the treesume products. It smelled great and the consistency was just was I normally look for however I don't feel it left my hair as smooth and shiny as other products. It lathers nicely and rinses clean but almost takes all the benefits with it.
Sonja M.
Rexburg, ID
TRESemmé Pro Pure Light Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Sonja M.
This shake makes your hair feel light and great. I love the smell of the shampoo. It lathers great and also roses out easy. I'm not sure there's something I would do necessarily to improve this shampoo. I don't know if it would be great for people with oily hair though, since it helps my hair with the lacking moisture.
Dianna B.
Carlisle, MA
TRESemmé Pro Pure Light Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Dianna B.
The shampoo in this pro pure set smells really great- very coconuty yet clean! I found it works best to lather this shampoo in your hands and then wash, twice if you’ve used heavier products on your hair during the day or have an oily scalp. Followed with the conditioner, it’s a really nice, light duo!
Julie L.
Evansville, IN
TRESemmé Pro Pure Light Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Julie L.
I have tried this brand before but wasn't thrilled with it. After using the shampoo and conditioner set for the last 3 weeks this new product line has changed my mind. The shampoo smells amazing, very clean and fresh. Left my hair squeaky clean and not dry. Paired with matching conditioner and my hair was left super shiny and soft.
Shardae C.
Reading, PA
TRESemmé Pro Pure Light Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Shardae C.
TRESemmé Pro Pure Light Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Shardae C.
So this product required me to use a lot of product the first time. I don’t like shampoos because they strip my hair of its moisture. This didn’t do that so much but I felt like I had to use a lot of product to cover my hair and produce the lather; a [email protected]@out at once but it’s not that thick. It smells amazing though! I have curly hair, like 3B or 3C so I don’t usually benefit [email protected]!
Hawiza S.
Chula Vista, CA
TRESemmé Pro Pure Light Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Hawiza S.
0% parabens, sulfates and dye? Sign me up! This shampoo is great fro dry hair without being too heavy. Will definitely purchase when I am finish this bottle.
Haila L.
Lauderhill, FL
TRESemmé Pro Pure Light Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Haila L.
Essa linha está simplesmente incrível! O shampoo é eficiente, a embalagem muito prática !
Tiffany C.
Cleveland, OH
TRESemmé Pro Pure Light Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Tiffany C.
This shampoo is ultra rich!!!!! The lather is full of bubbles and penetrates my scalp. I tried this and I instantly fell in love! I never knew my hair was missing so much moisture until I began to comb through it while I shampooed my hair and I had no hair coming out! Plus it smells AWESOME! I can’t wait to try the conditioner💕
Melissa T.
Louisville, KY
TRESemmé Pro Pure Light Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Melissa T.
The smell is amazing and even after a couple of hours the smell still lingers. It did seems a bit hard to get a good lather so I felt like I was using more product than I typically would but over all a good product.