BeautyHairHair ProductsTRESemmé
TRESemme Pro Full Fiber Volume Shampoo

TRESemme Pro Full Fiber Volume Shampoo

GET INSTANT LIFT & BODY with TRESemmé Full Fiber Volume shampoo and conditioner with ProCollagen & Peptide Complex. Our ultimate system is designed to deliver lightweight hydration and enhanced grip for lift & body that can be zhuzhed up throughout the day.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TRESemme Pro Full Fiber Volume Shampoo!
Anna M.
Loganville, GA
TRESemme Pro Full Fiber Volume Shampoo uploaded by Anna M.
This shampoo in conjunction with the conditioner works really good. Makes my hair so soft and gives my hair some volume. I haven’t tried Tresemme products before and so far, I’m very satisfied with the results.
Kristina  T.
Rocklin, CA
TRESemme Pro Full Fiber Volume Shampoo uploaded by Kristina  T.
It has been at least several years since I have last used a shampoo from this brand and after being sent this product to try out-I have absolutely enjoyed using it it has made my hair feel very soft and healthy as well as voluminous and the scent of this product smells very luxurious which I liked, overall a great product that is also very affordable. Highly recommend!
Daniela  P.
TRESemme Pro Full Fiber Volume Shampoo uploaded by Daniela  P.
I loved how my hair smelled after this shampoo and conditioner but I didn't see any volume and it ma d e my entire scalp itchy! I wasn't sure at first but I went back to my normal shampoo and I didn't experience the itching or the feeling of ingrown hair follicles. It got painful.
Deborah  S.
TRESemme Pro Full Fiber Volume Shampoo uploaded by Deborah  S.
I received this shampoo as a sample and it works great ! It makes your hair smell good and along with the conditioner it makes it really soft and shiny. Great purchase on a bugdet.
Erin  T.
Janesville, WI
TRESemme Pro Full Fiber Volume Shampoo uploaded by Erin  T.
I received TRESemme Full Fiber Volume for free from Influencer in exchange for my honest thoughts and opinions. I have been a long time lover of ALL TRESemme products. You get salon quality, at an affordable price. Thats their commercial slogan, but it is absolutely true! For the past 4/5 weeks I had been using a salon purchased Shampoo and Conditioner, once I received my TRESemme VoxBox I immediately switched. I could NOT tell the difference between the two brands! The TRESemme Full Fiber Volume Shampoo has a nice, luxurious lather, It penitrated deep to my scalp and left a nice clean feel that provided instant lift and body and my hair was soft, and moisturized.
Nicole B.
Granite Qry, NC
TRESemme Pro Full Fiber Volume Shampoo uploaded by Nicole B.
So before I started my review I used this shampoo for about a week. Firstly I love the smell of this shampoo and the way the fragrance stayed on my hair all day long. I could see a visible difference in the volume in my hair after a couple of washings. I would definitely purchase this myself and recommend it to friends and family. I have used Tresemme in the past and definitely prefer this formula!
Amy P.
Kernersville, NC
TRESemme Pro Full Fiber Volume Shampoo uploaded by Amy P.
I’m easily drawn in by beautiful shelves of pricey hair care products. Every bit the skeptic when I received Tresemme Full Fiber Volume Shampoo to review, I doubted it could compare with my latest “sold only in salons” purchase. I’ve always had a head full of fine hair, yet Tresemme is a brand i honestly haven’t used for years. This recent addition to the Tresemme line is part of a new Pro Collection, formulated with all sorts of goodies. The collection has something for almost everyone, including the Volume shampoo I am currently using, which is infused with an interesting collagen and peptide complex. It definitely provides lift and body at a reasonable price point. The formula is lightweight and has a slight floral fragrance. That said, count me in as a new fan of a brand with obvious staying power.
Sierra S.
Atlanta, GA
TRESemme Pro Full Fiber Volume Shampoo uploaded by Sierra S.
amazing smell and really improved thr texture of my hair! creates volume and leaves hair feeling fresh and clean
Corinne G.
Charlotte, NC
TRESemme Pro Full Fiber Volume Shampoo uploaded by Corinne G.
I actually really loved this shampoo. The scent was fresh, but not overwhelming. It very quickly foamed up into a fantastic lather which ultimately made my scalp feel clean. The only thing I’d like to add is a recommendation regarding the bottle design. I have struggled with poor vision issues my entire life. I can’t wear contacts anymore so I only wear glasses. But I take them off when I shower. So not being a heavy user of tresemme products and thus not being familiar with product packaging, I have to say, it was DIFFICULT to determine what was shampoo and what was conditioner. The only indicators on the bottles in small font on both simply said shampoo and conditioner respectively. I feel like it should be much easier to tell the difference.
Alyssa K.
San Angelo, TX
TRESemme Pro Full Fiber Volume Shampoo uploaded by Alyssa K.
I’ve used this brand for years and i absolutely loved this new Shampoo ! it’s made my hair feel so much better after trying some new products recently that were just not working. So glad i can always come back to TRESemme !
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...