BeautyHair ProductsTRESemmé
TRESemme Pro Full Fiber Volume Conditioner

TRESemme Pro Full Fiber Volume Conditioner

GET INSTANT LIFT & BODY with TRESemmé Full Fiber Volume shampoo and conditioner with ProCollagen & Peptide Complex. Our ultimate system is designed to deliver lightweight hydration and enhanced grip for lift & body that can be zhuzhed up throughout the day.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TRESemme Pro Full Fiber Volume Conditioner!
Аnna M.
Loganville, GA
TRESemme Pro Full Fiber Volume Conditioner uploaded by Аnna M.
I used the conditioner with the shampoo, it’s a perfect combo. This conditioner makes my hair looks fuller. Makes it feel silky and smooth as you run your fingers through it. Does not weigh my hair down. I’m very pleased with this product.
Erin T.
Janesville, WI
TRESemme Pro Full Fiber Volume Conditioner uploaded by Erin T.
I received TRESemme Full Fiber Volume Conditioner for free from Influencer in exchange for my honest thoughts and opinions. I have been a long time lover of ALL TRESemme products. They have always delivered quality Salon products at an affordable price. They actually quote that exact saying and they have definitely earned the right to! I had been using Salon purchased Shampoo and Conditioner for about 4-5 weeks, but once I received my TRESemme VoxBox I immediately switched. I could NOT tell the difference between the two brands! The Shampoo and Conditioner come infused with Collagen and Peptide Complex which deliver instant lift and body. My hair was left silky smooth, moisturized, and shiny.
Naomie I.
Sugar Hill, GA
TRESemme Pro Full Fiber Volume Conditioner uploaded by Naomie I.
I absolutely love the smell of the conditioner it had a fruity fragrant smell that last at least three days in my hair. It gave my hair a beautiful shine and definitely gave my scalp a fresh feeling. I would definitely recommend it.
Deborah S.
TRESemme Pro Full Fiber Volume Conditioner uploaded by Deborah S.
I received this conditioner as a sample and it works great.It makes your hair soft and helps it to be easier combed without tangles ,this conditioner is great and affordable.
Amanda S.
Plainfield, IL
TRESemme Pro Full Fiber Volume Conditioner uploaded by Amanda S.
I absolutely love the scent of this conditioner! It makes my hair smell so good, makes it super soft and shiny. It doesn’t way down my hair at all, and I can go a few days in between washing. I’m also less oily. It’s my new go to conditioner
Daniela P.
TRESemme Pro Full Fiber Volume Conditioner uploaded by Daniela P.
I loved how my hair smelled after this shampoo and conditioner but I didn't see any volume and it ma d e my entire scalp itchy! I wasn't sure at first but I went back to my normal shampoo and I didn't experience the itching or the feeling of ingrown hair follicles. It got painful. but I'm not sure if this contributed to the itching since I didn't apply it to my whole head, just my length.
Sandy C.
TRESemme Pro Full Fiber Volume Conditioner uploaded by Sandy C.
Super nice scent. Leaves hair super soft and manageable. No more frizzy hair and with great volume that lasts. Very happy with this conditioner.
Madi S.
Tiffin, OH
TRESemme Pro Full Fiber Volume Conditioner uploaded by Madi S.
TRESemme Pro Full Fiber Volume Conditioner uploaded by Madi S.
Similar to the shampoo for this the conditioner was decent. After I washed my hair it felt like it was still dirty but after it dried it was soft. It does leave a nice smell after being washed and adds volume to your hair!
NICOLE B.
Granite Qry, NC
TRESemme Pro Full Fiber Volume Conditioner uploaded by NICOLE B.
I want to start out by saying I loved the shampoo of this same variety but this conditioner was a big let down for me. Lets start with the pro, this smells really good! Now the bad...this conditioner made my hair really greasy and feel super heavy and weighed down. No matter how much or little I used it just made my hair look so oily. After using it one day I actually had fo use dry shampoo because it looked like I hadn’t washed my hair in days. I will not purchase this because it just didn’t work well for my hair type.
Corinne G.
Charlotte, NC
TRESemme Pro Full Fiber Volume Conditioner uploaded by Corinne G.
I found that the conditioner didn’t foam into a good lather as well compared to the shampoo. Still has the same mild fresh scent that I love. I also found it to be a bit heavy. But overall when used in combination with the shampoo, it does leave you hair feeling soft and clean. And again the only other comment I have is that the words ‘shampoo’ and ‘conditioner’ on the bottles themselves is different to see for people with impaired vision but I think that could be easily rectified.

Looking for your answer?