TRESemmé Pro Care Curls Conditioner

GET QUENCHED CURL DEFINITION with TRESemmé Pro Care Curls shampoo and conditioner with Sulphate-free Porosity Balance™. Our advanced 2-step system helps protect from frizz & humidity, giving you the perfect foundation for your curl routine. This sulphate free shampoo gently cleanses the hair fibers without stripping it from its natural oils.

How strongly scented is TRESemmé Pro Care Curls Conditioner? Is it a heavy perfumed scent? How would you describe the scent (is it floral, fruity, etc.)?
Start your review of TRESemmé Pro Care Curls Conditioner!
Darlene C.
Batesville, AR
TRESemmé Pro Care Curls Conditioner uploaded by Darlene C.
TRESemmé Pro Care Curls Conditioner uploaded by Darlene C.
This conditioner had a nice smell and lathered well. However, it stripped my hair of moisture and weighed it down. It did not curl as well as it does with my normal conditioner. See pictures. Hoodie pic is with my normal conditioner. Tank top is with this product. It also contains SLS, which I try and avoid
Bridget B.
Alexandria, VA
TRESemmé Pro Care Curls Conditioner uploaded by Bridget B.
I love how moisturizing and weightless this line makes my hair. It feels clean and enhances my waves nicely. Recommend!
Katie D.
TRESemmé Pro Care Curls Conditioner uploaded by Katie D.
I am very satisfied with this product. The consistency is nice and as with the shampoo a little goes a long way! This product is light in the hair and does not leave the hair greasy at all! My curls stay tame all day! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with any amount of curls in their hair! I love it and will purchase myself once available!
Marisa S.
Portage, PA
TRESemmé Pro Care Curls Conditioner uploaded by Marisa S.
This conditioner smells good and makes thick hair easy to comb through! It is comparable to high end products!
Haley O.
Mcminnville, TN
TRESemmé Pro Care Curls Conditioner uploaded by Haley O.
I really liked this product! It has a great scent to it that’s not too strong. I wish it made my hair softer but other than that it was good.
Shamekia M.
TRESemmé Pro Care Curls Conditioner uploaded by Shamekia M.
I have very thick, coarse chemically treated hair. And I have always been skeptical to use TreSemme or any products that are exclusively for ethnic hair. I made sure to use this for about 2 weeks to have an honest review. I am more than overjoyed about this shampoo and condition. It smells great and left my hair feeling very easy to manage and soft. It didn’t leave my hair feeling hard and dull. TRESemmé Pro Care Curls Shampoo TRESemmé Pro Care Curls Conditioner #Influenster #contest #complimentary #TRESemme
Sonja M.
Howell, NJ
TRESemmé Pro Care Curls Conditioner uploaded by Sonja M.
This conditioner is not as thick as some I've used in the past. It feels like my hair is able to get better moisture from it without being annoying to rinse out. I'm happy to keep using it.
Shannon R.
Melbourne, FL
TRESemmé Pro Care Curls Conditioner uploaded by Shannon R.
I did like it, it serves its purpose. my hair felt nice afterwards but still prefer a deep condition but it's good to use for a quick wash. I am thankful for receiving this product. it also smelled good. Had a scent of coconut to me.
Chloe B.
Bath, NY
TRESemmé Pro Care Curls Conditioner uploaded by Chloe B.
TRESemmé Pro Care Curls Conditioner uploaded by Chloe B.
I really liked this conditioner. It worked great for my curls. They looked a lot better than usual and helped make my hair softer
Destini C.
Andrews, TX
TRESemmé Pro Care Curls Conditioner uploaded by Destini C.
TRESemmé Pro Care Curls Conditioner uploaded by Destini C.
Really love the scent of the conditioner. It doesn’t weigh down my hair and helps manage my curls nicely. I do have to use a lot of the product to feel like it’s soaking into my hair, but that’s pretty normal for me. My hair is very thick and long, but I only apply this to my ends. Over a nice conditioner from the drug store!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kimberly M.
E Wenatchee, WA
il y a 4 mois
Sarah K. il y a 3 mois
Agreed that the scent didn’t linger much. But I was rained on and could smell it once hair was damp. Still, not a big deal.