BY TRESEMMÉ #21 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

With TRESemmé® Platinum Strength® Heat Protection Hair Spray, the power to take on heat is your hands! A heat protection spray specially formulated to protect you from the brutal heat styling that so often damages your hair. Don't tolerate breakage, frizz, or dry, dull hair. Enjoy the beautiful, smooth, strong tresses you've always wanted. see more...

• Does this make your hair greasy at all?3 Answers
  • Where can u get a bottle of this haven't saw it in stores??1 Answers
  • Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it l...1 Answers
TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray
  • "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells amazing all day long and I haven had dead, brittle ends since I've been using it." in 1 review
  • "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
  • "I have super thick hair that is prone to frizz, I love to hot roll my hair and the heat from the rollers can cause some serious damage." in 1 review
Kathryn O.
seattle, Wa
This is a must-have in my beauty routine. I flat iron my hair regularly, so I am conscious of the damage heat can cause. I prefer this spray to their traditional (red spray nozzle) for the smell, and to other companies for the quality.
Munira M.
One of my favourite heat protectant spray. I have a lot of hair fall and dry textured hair so whenever I style my hairs I do not forget to use this before.
Tithi M.
Great heat protectant!! Smells amazing and is super affordable you can get it at Walmart & it’s protects the hair quite well. I really like it
Darya A.
thornhill
I use this before I use heat on my hair. It smells great and makes my hair look shiny over I straighten it. I’m not sure if it actually protects my hair but I do like using it. If you love hair care I would recommend purchasing this.
Rachel W.
Orleans, ON
A great heat protectant. If you style your hair regularly with hot tools you’ll want to use one of these. I like tresemme because it is affordable and works well. I think the strengthening one specifically because my hair is often thin and damages more easily.
Kreston D.
Portsmouth, OH
TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray this is good for brittle hair. Strengthens while also protecting for heating tools. Gives hair a nice shine. My holy grail
Yosre N.
bizert
his is one of my all time favorite hair products! It’s like liquid keratin treatment!! It was recommended by a stylist and have been using ever since. It smells great too! I definitely recommend!!This product smells great. It’s also perfect because it helps smooth your hair out, it works as a heat protectant and helps with humidity.
Loliana R.
Milton, ON
I bought the product to protect my hair from the heat 'cause I like straightening and curling a lot, and I wanted to include it in my routine because, as you know, I went through the process of hair loss (I only used the onion shampoo and this) and if I feel that it has worked pretty well.

The only bad thing about it, at least for me, is that I feel it makes the hair more wet, which I don't care if I apply it before blow drying but if it's to curl or straighten it I don't want a product that wet my hair, so therefore, you would have to apply this about 10 minutes before starting; If you're in a hurry, it'll not work for you.
Jessie S.
Must have for anyone who uses hot tools.
I have brown hair and I bought this because my usual heat protectant spray was sold out.
Brittany d.
Doesn’t seem to work well. The smell is terrible. I have tried to use this multiple times it doesn’t protect my hair.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this product worth buying?
Sarah M.
Does this make your hair greasy at all?
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ
Do they have in different sizes?
Dominique G.
Brooklyn, NY
I've never used heat protection spary before, i stopped using heat often because of it being so damaging.What dose this spray make your hair look like? Do you still get split ends?what do it smell lik
Emily M.
I straighten my hair a lot and it always gets so dried out. Does this work well ? Will it keep my hair feeling soft and healthy ?

back