BY TRESEMMÉ #12 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";" see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
  • "I didn't have this problem when using the original heat protectant." in 1 review
  • "I have fine hair so it is important thst products don't weigh it down even more. " in 1 review
  • "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
Emma J.
This product was ok. I didn't notice any difference when using it but my hair also wasn't worse after using it. I didn't really care for the scent but it wasn't overpowering and eventually went away after applied. It made by hair feel a little greasy but nothing crazy. Over all this wasn't horrible but I wouldn't repurchase
Taylor A.
Protects hair really good. Doesn't smell bad like a lot of other heat protectants. Can go straight in your hair when it's wet, which I really like. A big bottle can go a long way. Isn't sticky but can make your hair knotty or stringy if you put it in, and then don't apply heat to it.
Sabaa R.
I don't really like it but since it is supposed to protect my hair from the heat I use it in a minimum amount on the strands of hair I plan to straighten. It feels sticky to me. And when I spary it on my hair some of it will be sprayed in the air as a result it makes my floor slippery. i don't like that at all.
monique n.
Lakewood , WA
I have natural curly hair and I use a lot of heat on my hair which makes it frizzy and dry but using this heat protectant strengthens my hair making it smooth and moisturized preventing more damage. I sprayed it all over my hair after my shower then let it air dry then I use my straightener.
Greimy V.
I try to stay away from using heat on my hair, but when i do this is what i use. Love the scent and i think it actually helps the hair stay straight longer, it also adds shine.
Rachel H.
Canton, OH
Seems to work pretty well, I haven't used any other heat protectants to compare it to, but I always love this brand. Obviously hair will still get damaged but it seems to help more than not using any.
Brittany P.
Philadelphia, PA
Awesome protectant when straightening hair. Super affordable. Works well with other products. Leaves no residue. A little goes a long way. Spray before blow drying and flat ironing. No noticeable scent.
Natalia G.
La Nucía
I have another version of this same product (guess it depends on the country...) but my opinion about it is still the same: I LOVE IT!!!
I've tried some others but this one is the best and the one I only use right now! It leaves your hair super soft and it lasts for long. Plus, it smells very good and the quality-price is worthy. Highl recommended! =)
Love this product. Protects my hair wonderfully. Definitely recommend I'd you have dry or damaged hair because while using this with hot irons or tools it will protect your hair and leave your hair looking shiny, silky, and soft!!!
Emily G.
Medina, OH
Does a great job at protecting my fine blonde hair from getting frizzy with heat. Not only does it work great with styling products, but I also spritz it all over my hair before going out to the pool or the beach. I haven't gotten split ends all summer!
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ
Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI
Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Jaime M.
Decatur, TN
Where can u get a bottle of this haven't saw it in stores??
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?