TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray
4.26 / 5 based on 156 Reviews
"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";" see more...
Top Questions See all 6 Q&A
- "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
- "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
- "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
- "It made my hair look great but I noticed it I use too much then my hair felts sticky and greasy but when I use the right amount It gives it a nice shine. " in 1 review
- "I have fine hair so it is important thst products don't weigh it down even more. " in 1 review
I do use heating elements on my hair, which is why I enjoy using this item to protect my hair as much as possible before the heat is applied.
I love how this product works. Protects the heat from my hair. I don't use hear everyday but when I do this product is a must for protection.
Works really really well at protecting your hair from styling tools and also has a great scent! This is a great product and is inexpensive!
This product not only helps protect my hair from not breaking or being damaged while I'm applying heat but it also smells nice too.
I like this product because it doesn't weight down my hair and makes it softer, it also smells very nice and its super affordable.
I used this spray every time that I blow dry my hair. I love it, it keeps my hair soft and adds shine. I recommend this product.
I don't use hot tools on my hair too often, but when I do- THIS IS ESSENTIAL. No fabulous hairdo is worth burning your hair off.
This is the only heat protectant I've been using for 3 years! It is hands down the most amazing heat protectant I've ever used.
This product did not work as well as I had wished. It seemed to leave a weird texture on my hair that I didn't like at all.
Makes my hair shiny without looking greasy. I have fine hair so it is important thst products don't weigh it down even more.
Q & A
Is this product worth buying?
Do they have in different sizes?
Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos