BY TRESEMMÉ #12 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

With TRESemmé® Platinum Strength® Heat Protection Hair Spray, the power to take on heat is your hands! A heat protection spray specially formulated to protect you from the brutal heat styling that so often damages your hair. Don't tolerate breakage, frizz, or dry, dull hair. Enjoy the beautiful, smooth, strong tresses you've always wanted. see more...

• Does this make your hair greasy at all?3 Answers
  • Where can u get a bottle of this haven't saw it in stores??1 Answers
  • Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it l...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells amazing all day long and I haven had dead, brittle ends since I've been using it." in 1 review
  • "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
  • "I have super thick hair that is prone to frizz, I love to hot roll my hair and the heat from the rollers can cause some serious damage." in 1 review
Abileny S.
North Las Vegas, NV
When I started using this product I didn't tell the difference but niw I think it does help my hair . There is more alternatives but this is good. It has a pretty nice scent to me . This product meet my expectations because most of the other products I've tried didn't work.
casie c.
Leesville, LA
I use this before a night of straightning and blowdrying to help protect against damage. I couldn't do the styling I have to do to keep my locks in place. I love the scent too!
Greimy V.
I try to stay away from using heat on my hair, but when i do this is what i use. Love the scent and i think it actually helps the hair stay straight longer, it also adds shine.
Gracie W.
This is an awesome product I straightened my hair every day and I was worried that my hair would fry so I tried this and it definitely helped protected my hair from frying.
Mgdolen Z.
Oakton, VA
My favorite heat protector ever i wasnt doing anything to my hair before i blow dried it but since i started doing this I couldn't stop it but I don't know if they still selling it really nice smell and really nice packageTRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray
Love this product. Protects my hair wonderfully. Definitely recommend I'd you have dry or damaged hair because while using this with hot irons or tools it will protect your hair and leave your hair looking shiny, silky, and soft!!!
stephanie m.
South Lebanon , OH
My favorite stuff ever. Helps protect my hair from damage from the heat of the straighter and blow dryer. And it smells really good and makes my hair super soft and shiny
Victoria W.
I love this stuff! It always makes my hair feel protected and leaves my hair soft and silky after I straighten rather than dry and dull. I would recommend this if you're looking for a cheaper heat protect that still does the job.
Arielle V.
Atlanta, GA
My hair gets split ends super easily, especially when I curl it with an iron. This stuff works wonders! My hair looks healthy even after curling it several times a week. definitely my favorite product that I discovered in 2015!
J P.
I always use TRESemme thermal spray before blow drying or applying heat to my hair. I spray it through wet hair before blow drying or on dry hair before straightening or curly. This is an affordable heat protectant that is effective. I would recommend this.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this product worth buying?
Sarah M.
Does this make your hair greasy at all?
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ
Do they have in different sizes?
Doll D.
Brooklyn, NY
I've never used heat protection spary before, i stopped using heat often because of it being so damaging.What dose this spray make your hair look like? Do you still get split ends?what do it smell lik
Emily M.
I straighten my hair a lot and it always gets so dried out. Does this work well ? Will it keep my hair feeling soft and healthy ?