Add a Photo
Photos (11)
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

I have super duper oily hair but this seems to be the only product that does not make my hair greasy! I used it every day.
Tyisha R.
Tyisha R.
Champaign, IL

This heat protect spray makes your hair silky smooth, you will have stronger and longer hair after 1 use of this product.
Lol L.
Lol L.

Protects hair from heat and smells good i would buy this its cheap and worth if urbnot searching for something expensive
Kierstin M.
Kierstin M.
Jacksonville, NC

This product is perfect for someone who uses a lot of heat on their hair, like I do. It keeps your hair soft and shiny.
This product leaves my hair after straightening it smooth and shiny. I enjoy using this product on straight hair days.
member-54387b3bd
member-54387b3bd
Uk

So good works well,you literally just spray it on and saves you hair from getting damaged love it have to try it guys
Joy L.
Joy L.
Scarborough, ontario

Not bad for protecting hair from heat. However, leaves an odd white residue? I wouldn't really recommend the product.
Leticia L.
Leticia L.

I love love love this spray I use it every single day !! BIG Fan will forever be my to go to heat protector spray !!
Natasha A.
Natasha A.
Warwick

Love this! Leaves my hair straight all day and night and never greasy! Such a great price for such a great product!
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Leroy, MI

This product has helped a ton when I use my flat iron my hair no longer smells or looks burnt. Its shiny and soft.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI

Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?

Join Now