Add a Photo
Photos (12)
Lily R.
Lily R.
I ALWAYS use this before blow drying and flat ironing my hair. Must have to protect your locks. Great price, too. Highly recommend if you are looking for a heat protectant spray.
Yesica F.
Yesica F.
Bridgeton, NJ
I like this heat protector , sadly , i lost it, but i will eventually get a new one. But as the product itself , it great and it does protector you hair.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
I love the smell and the way that this product makes my hair feel. I'm not sure it helps with breakage but. I will definitely buy this product again
ashley l.
ashley l.
Villa Rica, GA
My go to heat protecting spray! Detangles and makes my hair super healthy looking. I have oily hair and this does not make my hair greasy looking!
Anneth E.
Anneth E.
Katy, TX
I like this product because it doesn't weight down my hair and makes it softer, it also smells very nice and its super affordable.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
River Edge, NJ
I don't use hot tools on my hair too often, but when I do- THIS IS ESSENTIAL. No fabulous hairdo is worth burning your hair off.
member-54387b3bd
member-54387b3bd
Uk
So good works well,you literally just spray it on and saves you hair from getting damaged love it have to try it guys
Leticia L.
Leticia L.
I love love love this spray I use it every single day !! BIG Fan will forever be my to go to heat protector spray !!
Yesenia J.
Yesenia J.
Great product. it protects my hair from the heat. I put it in my hair while it's damp and it smells so good!
Megan m.
Megan m.
Harrison Twp, MI
I abosoutley love this product! It protects my hair from any heat damage and evenly applys to my hair.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh , PA
Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ
Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI
Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL
What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?