Add a Photo

By TRESEMMÉ
#13 in Heat Protectors
"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";"
Photos (9)
Anneth E.
Anneth E.
Homestead, FL

I like this product because it doesn't weight down my hair and makes it softer, it also smells very nice and its super affordable.
Daniella E.
Daniella E.

I used this spray every time that I blow dry my hair. I love it, it keeps my hair soft and adds shine. I recommend this product.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
River Edge, NJ

I don't use hot tools on my hair too often, but when I do- THIS IS ESSENTIAL. No fabulous hairdo is worth burning your hair off.
Olivia v.
Olivia v.
Rosedale, MD

This is the only heat protectant I've been using for 3 years! It is hands down the most amazing heat protectant I've ever used.
Chelsy M.
Chelsy M.
Red Oak, TX

This product truly protects my hair from the heat. Since I started using it I noticed my hair gets healthier and healthier!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

I have super duper oily hair but this seems to be the only product that does not make my hair greasy! I used it every day.
Tyisha R.
Tyisha R.
Champaign, IL

This heat protect spray makes your hair silky smooth, you will have stronger and longer hair after 1 use of this product.
Maria I.
Maria I.

Protects hair from heat and smells good i would buy this its cheap and worth if urbnot searching for something expensive
Kierstin M.
Kierstin M.
Jacksonville, NC

This product is perfect for someone who uses a lot of heat on their hair, like I do. It keeps your hair soft and shiny.
This product leaves my hair after straightening it smooth and shiny. I enjoy using this product on straight hair days.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Tequila C.
Tequila C.

Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!

Join Now