Add a Photo
Photos (12)
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Winder, GA
Works well to protect my hair although I no longer find myself reaching for it.
Mgdolen Z.
Mgdolen Z.
Falls Church, VA
March 8, 2017, 10:58 p.m.
Review for: TRESemme Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray
My favorite heat protector ever i wasnt doing anything to my hair before i blow dried it but since i started doing this I couldn't stop it but I don't know if they still selling it really nice smell and really nice packageTRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray
Erikah O.
Erikah O.
York, PA
I love the Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray by TRESemme!!! It protects my hair from heat/hair tools perfectly. I never experience burnt or damaged hair when I use this product. I spray this in my hair when wet and it doesn't make my hair greasy at all! Plus, I think this smells amazing! I'll definitely keep repurchasing this product.
Yusbreili G.
Yusbreili G.
April 24, 2017, 3:27 p.m.
Review for: TRESemme Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray
I love this heat protector. I have used this for a long time and buy it
over and over. I spray it on my hair before blow drying and before using
a hot tool. The scent is nice, and doesn't really last In my hair which
I like. Anyone who wants an affordable heat protector (which you need!)
needs to get this.

Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Best hair protectant I've had. In the past I would buy oil essences to protect my hair from either curling or straightening, but my hair began getting very greasy. When I bought Tresemmé heat protectant spray it was somewhat watery and not oily which is perfect for those who have greasy hair although it for all hair types.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
June 4, 2017, 11:24 p.m.
Review for: TRESemme Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray
This product left my hair feeling sticky! Definitely felt like it did more damage than better. I have thick hair and I felt like it didn't do anything. I guess I got what I paid for!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Castle Rock, CO
This spray is awesome! As a person that straightens or curls her hair daily I needed something that works and will protect my hair. This is a great, affordable option that will not weigh down your hair. Did I mention that it smells amazing?!?
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
I love this stuff! It always makes my hair feel protected and leaves my hair soft and silky after I straighten rather than dry and dull. I would recommend this if you're looking for a cheaper heat protect that still does the job.
Yesica A.
Yesica A.
This product is great for protecting your hair before you use a heat product. My hair always damaged easily but since I've been using this product, I've noticed a great change in my hair
Anais  R.
Anais R.
Pocono Pines, PA
I don't know what I would do without this product! It makes my hair so soft after straightening, blow drying, and even curling. It works wonders. I really recommend buying this product.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh , PA
Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ
Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?
Tequila C.
Tequila C.
Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?