TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray uploaded by Carly C.TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray uploaded by Mgdolen Z.TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray uploaded by Imani H.See all 12 photos

BY TRESEMMÉ #11 in Heat Protectors

"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";" see more...

Photos (12)
  • "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
  • "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
  • "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
  • "It made my hair look great but I noticed it I use too much then my hair felts sticky and greasy but when I use the right amount It gives it a nice shine. " in 1 review
  • "I have fine hair so it is important thst products don't weigh it down even more. " in 1 review
monique n.
monique n.
Lakewood, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have natural curly hair and I use a lot of heat on my hair which makes it frizzy and dry but using this heat protectant strengthens my hair making it smooth and moisturized preventing more damage. I sprayed it all over my hair after my shower then let it air dry then I use my straightener.
Yusbreili G.
Yusbreili G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this heat protector. I have used this for a long time and buy it
over and over. I spray it on my hair before blow drying and before using
a hot tool. The scent is nice, and doesn't really last In my hair which
I like. Anyone who wants an affordable heat protector (which you need!)
needs to get this.

Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Best hair protectant I've had. In the past I would buy oil essences to protect my hair from either curling or straightening, but my hair began getting very greasy. When I bought Tresemmé heat protectant spray it was somewhat watery and not oily which is perfect for those who have greasy hair although it for all hair types.
Candace A.
Candace A.
Stamford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this product for a while now and each time I use it I remember why I don't reach for it every time I style my hair with heat. With products like this I usually focus them on the lower half of my hair, specifically the ends of my hair which need the most protection or help with damage. However, whenever I spray this product in my hair, wait for it to dry and try to brush my hair it becomes so snarly from this product. Even after I seem to finally tame it enough to curl or straighten it, it will continue to have a funky feeling and knotty-sticky-ness to where ever I sprayed this product. I can't get over this weird feeling enough to see the benefits of it.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
This product left my hair feeling sticky! Definitely felt like it did more damage than better. I have thick hair and I felt like it didn't do anything. I guess I got what I paid for!
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Fogelsville, PA
The product works and does protect my hair, but the whole trying get the little tab off of the bottle was an experience. That was so difficult for me to do because the tab was stuck. It probably took me a good ten minutes to finally get the tab off and get the spray bottle piece back on.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Castle Rock, CO
This spray is awesome! As a person that straightens or curls her hair daily I needed something that works and will protect my hair. This is a great, affordable option that will not weigh down your hair. Did I mention that it smells amazing?!?
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
I love this stuff! It always makes my hair feel protected and leaves my hair soft and silky after I straighten rather than dry and dull. I would recommend this if you're looking for a cheaper heat protect that still does the job.
Arielle V.
Arielle V.
Atlanta, GA
My hair gets split ends super easily, especially when I curl it with an iron. This stuff works wonders! My hair looks healthy even after curling it several times a week. definitely my favorite product that I discovered in 2015!
Yesica A.
Yesica A.
This product is great for protecting your hair before you use a heat product. My hair always damaged easily but since I've been using this product, I've noticed a great change in my hair
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ
Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?
Tequila C.
Tequila C.
Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?