BY TRESEMMÉ #11 in Heat Protectors

"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";" see more...

TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray
  • "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
  • "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
  • "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
  • "It made my hair look great but I noticed it I use too much then my hair felts sticky and greasy but when I use the right amount It gives it a nice shine. " in 1 review
  • "I have fine hair so it is important thst products don't weigh it down even more. " in 1 review
Margot D.
Tappan, NY
I always use this before any event in which I know I'll have to use hot tools on my hair. It smells amazing all day long and I haven had dead, brittle ends since I've been using it.
Andrea Y.
Brookings, SD
Honestly with this product I did not see much of a difference. This was just an average product overall. It really did not do too much for me.
Yesica A.
This product is great for protecting your hair before you use a heat product. My hair always damaged easily but since I've been using this product, I've noticed a great change in my hair
Anais  R.
Pocono Pines, PA
I don't know what I would do without this product! It makes my hair so soft after straightening, blow drying, and even curling. It works wonders. I really recommend buying this product.
Zana
Missouri City, TX
Used this for years....it is GREAT!!! I have coarse hair that I sometimes straighten. This has made sure I don't experience any heat damage. I love it!
Lily R.
I ALWAYS use this before blow drying and flat ironing my hair. Must have to protect your locks. Great price, too. Highly recommend if you are looking for a heat protectant spray.
Alexandria D.
Jackson, OH
I have super thick hair that is prone to frizz, I love to hot roll my hair and the heat from the rollers can cause some serious damage. This products really cuts down on damage therefore cuts down on frizz.
Tyisha R.
Champaign, IL
This heat protect spray makes your hair silky smooth, you will have stronger and longer hair after 1 use of this product.
Debra L.
This product not only helps protect my hair from not breaking or being damaged while I'm applying heat but it also smells nice too.
Kierstin M.
Jacksonville, NC
This product is perfect for someone who uses a lot of heat on their hair, like I do. It keeps your hair soft and shiny.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ
Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Lizz G.
Chelsea , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?