Add a Photo
Photos (11)
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Bellmore, NY

I am in love with this protecting spray! It does wonders, and keeps my hair from having so much damage.
Megan m.
Megan m.
Harrison Twp, MI

I abosoutley love this product! It protects my hair from any heat damage and evenly applys to my hair.
Dallas W.
Dallas W.
Raleigh, Nc

Protects hair and gives a nice shine. I always use when I straighten or blow dry. Definitely recommend
jaila V.
jaila V.
Crestview, FL

It works good. I like how it makes the hair stay flatten andnot frezze up with the heat or from heat
lucero m.
lucero m.
Lynwood, CA

This product is awesome i would recommend it to any one who use a lot of heat to style their hair.
julie s.
julie s.
Winter Garden, FL

I absolutely love this product !!! i spray it on before i straighten my hair. and then after!!
Kim B.
Kim B.
Coon Rapids

My hair doesn't feel as dried out when drying or styling as it used to withhtout this product.
Ronee A.
Ronee A.
Clayton, IN

Works great and it has a very nice smell, I will buy this again when I need it! love love love
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Ellenwood, GA

Works well :) I always use it when I straighten my hair and I think it works. It dries fast.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Pasco, WA

I got this once, used it pretty quick but would prefer a different brand on heat protection
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI

Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?

Join Now