Add a Photo

By TRESEMMÉ
#13 in Heat Protectors
"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";"
Photos (9)
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
College Park, MD

One of the best heat protectant sprays out there! doesn't get sticky or crusty and I can feel the difference in my hair with and without using it.
ashley l.
ashley l.
Villa Rica, GA

My go to heat protecting spray! Detangles and makes my hair super healthy looking. I have oily hair and this does not make my hair greasy looking!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Mississauga

This is my favorite heat protector of all time! It priced really well and you can get in every drug store. It leaves your hair smooth and healthy
Lilly C.
Lilly C.
Galien, MI

I love this heat protectant. The spray comes out evenly, and also has a lock option on the bottle. It's also a good price! Definitely recommend!
Andrea Y.
Andrea Y.
Brookings, SD

Honestly with this product I did not see much of a difference. This was just an average product overall. It really did not do too much for me.
Irene G.
Irene G.

I do use heating elements on my hair, which is why I enjoy using this item to protect my hair as much as possible before the heat is applied.
clarissa B.
clarissa B.
Elk Grove, CA

I love how this product works. Protects the heat from my hair. I don't use hear everyday but when I do this product is a must for protection.
Ellie D.
Ellie D.

I use this product before I blow dry my hair and either straighten it or curl it and it is very good and helps to protect my hair as it says
Kristen W.
Kristen W.

Works really really well at protecting your hair from styling tools and also has a great scent! This is a great product and is inexpensive!
Debra L.
Debra L.

This product not only helps protect my hair from not breaking or being damaged while I'm applying heat but it also smells nice too.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Tequila C.
Tequila C.

Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!

Join Now