Add a Photo
Photos (11)
clarissa B.
clarissa B.
West Sacramento, CA

I love how this product works. Protects the heat from my hair. I don't use hear everyday but when I do this product is a must for protection.
Irene G.
Irene G.

I do use heating elements on my hair, which is why I enjoy using this item to protect my hair as much as possible before the heat is applied.
Ellie D.
Ellie D.

I use this product before I blow dry my hair and either straighten it or curl it and it is very good and helps to protect my hair as it says
Kristen W.
Kristen W.

Works really really well at protecting your hair from styling tools and also has a great scent! This is a great product and is inexpensive!
Debra L.
Debra L.

This product not only helps protect my hair from not breaking or being damaged while I'm applying heat but it also smells nice too.
Anneth E.
Anneth E.
Katy, TX

I like this product because it doesn't weight down my hair and makes it softer, it also smells very nice and its super affordable.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
River Edge, NJ

I don't use hot tools on my hair too often, but when I do- THIS IS ESSENTIAL. No fabulous hairdo is worth burning your hair off.
Daniella E.
Daniella E.

I used this spray every time that I blow dry my hair. I love it, it keeps my hair soft and adds shine. I recommend this product.
Olivia v.
Olivia v.
Rosedale, MD

This is the only heat protectant I've been using for 3 years! It is hands down the most amazing heat protectant I've ever used.
Chelsy M.
Chelsy M.
Red Oak, TX

This product truly protects my hair from the heat. Since I started using it I noticed my hair gets healthier and healthier!
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI

Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?

Join Now