Add a Photo
Photos (12)
Betty D.
Betty D.
Chicago Heights, IL

Love this for flat ironing hair, does not weigh hair down and a little goes a long way.
Sam K.
Sam K.
Las Vegas, NV

Product smells great makes my hair feel nice but the protection doesn't seem that great
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Winder, GA

Works well to protect my hair although I no longer find myself reaching for it.
Erikah O.
Erikah O.
York, PA

I love the Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray by TRESemme!!! It protects my hair from heat/hair tools perfectly. I never experience burnt or damaged hair when I use this product. I spray this in my hair when wet and it doesn't make my hair greasy at all! Plus, I think this smells amazing! I'll definitely keep repurchasing this product.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Los Angeles, CA

Best hair protectant I've had. In the past I would buy oil essences to protect my hair from either curling or straightening, but my hair began getting very greasy. When I bought Tresemmé heat protectant spray it was somewhat watery and not oily which is perfect for those who have greasy hair although it for all hair types.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Castle Rock, CO

This spray is awesome! As a person that straightens or curls her hair daily I needed something that works and will protect my hair. This is a great, affordable option that will not weigh down your hair. Did I mention that it smells amazing?!?
Victoria W.
Victoria W.

I love this stuff! It always makes my hair feel protected and leaves my hair soft and silky after I straighten rather than dry and dull. I would recommend this if you're looking for a cheaper heat protect that still does the job.
Yesica A.
Yesica A.

This product is great for protecting your hair before you use a heat product. My hair always damaged easily but since I've been using this product, I've noticed a great change in my hair
Anais  R.
Anais R.
Pocono Pines, PA

I don't know what I would do without this product! It makes my hair so soft after straightening, blow drying, and even curling. It works wonders. I really recommend buying this product.
Lily R.
Lily R.

I ALWAYS use this before blow drying and flat ironing my hair. Must have to protect your locks. Great price, too. Highly recommend if you are looking for a heat protectant spray.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI

Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?

Join Now