BY TRESEMMÉ #17 in Heat Protectors

"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";" see more...

TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray
  • "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
  • "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
  • "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
  • "It made my hair look great but I noticed it I use too much then my hair felts sticky and greasy but when I use the right amount It gives it a nice shine. " in 1 review
  • "I have fine hair so it is important thst products don't weigh it down even more. " in 1 review
Victoria W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! It always makes my hair feel protected and leaves my hair soft and silky after I straighten rather than dry and dull. I would recommend this if you're looking for a cheaper heat protect that still does the job.
jaila V.
Crestview, FL
It works good. I like how it makes the hair stay flatten andnot frezze up with the heat or from heat
Alexandria D.
Jackson, OH
I have super thick hair that is prone to frizz, I love to hot roll my hair and the heat from the rollers can cause some serious damage. This products really cuts down on damage therefore cuts down on frizz.
Leslie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Best hair protectant I've had. In the past I would buy oil essences to protect my hair from either curling or straightening, but my hair began getting very greasy. When I bought Tresemmé heat protectant spray it was somewhat watery and not oily which is perfect for those who have greasy hair although it for all hair types.
Amanda B.
Apple valley, CA
This spray is awesome! As a person that straightens or curls her hair daily I needed something that works and will protect my hair. This is a great, affordable option that will not weigh down your hair. Did I mention that it smells amazing?!?
Leticia L.
I love love love this spray I use it every single day !! BIG Fan will forever be my to go to heat protector spray !!
Lexus G.
Mimbres, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product after I finally realized I pretty much use heat on my hair every day! I wanted to try it to protect my hair and keep it healthy and away from split ends. It had a nice Scent but overall I would have to say I was disappointed. I don't think it worked at all and I don't plan on purchasing again.
member-54387b3bd
Uk
So good works well,you literally just spray it on and saves you hair from getting damaged love it have to try it guys
Kierstin M.
Jacksonville, NC
This product is perfect for someone who uses a lot of heat on their hair, like I do. It keeps your hair soft and shiny.
Melissa M.
River Edge, NJ
I don't use hot tools on my hair too often, but when I do- THIS IS ESSENTIAL. No fabulous hairdo is worth burning your hair off.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ
Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Tequila C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?