Add a Photo

By TRESEMMÉ
#13 in Heat Protectors
"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";"
Photos (9)
Lily R.
Lily R.

I ALWAYS use this before blow drying and flat ironing my hair. Must have to protect your locks. Great price, too. Highly recommend if you are looking for a heat protectant spray.
Marina R.
Marina R.
Sidney, KY

This spray has saved my hair so much from all the repeated styling done everyday. No longer have all the dryness and split ends I had before from my flat iron and hairdryer.
Gracie W.
Gracie W.

This is an awesome product I straightened my hair every day and I was worried that my hair would fry so I tried this and it definitely helped protected my hair from frying.
Pamela O.
Pamela O.

It is one of the best heat shields and sold in supermarkets and drugstore but there are better products than this. its price is related to economic heatshield salon .
Yasmin K.
Yasmin K.

I have bleached hair and this protects my ends from being fried whenever I straighten my hair. Plus it smells lovely! Only downside is that nozzle can break easily
Luna Maxx B.
Luna Maxx B.
Uppsala

I LOVE this spray, really protects my hair from heat when curling or drying it with a hair dryer. Feels nice and also smells really good. I recommend this product.
Yesica F.
Yesica F.
Bridgeton, NJ

I like this heat protector , sadly , i lost it, but i will eventually get a new one. But as the product itself , it great and it does protector you hair.
Zana
Zana
Missouri City , TX

Used this for years....it is GREAT!!! I have coarse hair that I sometimes straighten. This has made sure I don't experience any heat damage. I love it!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.

I love the smell and the way that this product makes my hair feel. I'm not sure it helps with breakage but. I will definitely buy this product again
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
College Park, MD

One of the best heat protectant sprays out there! doesn't get sticky or crusty and I can feel the difference in my hair with and without using it.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Tequila C.
Tequila C.

Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!

Join Now