Add a Photo
Photos (11)
Yasmin K.
Yasmin K.

I have bleached hair and this protects my ends from being fried whenever I straighten my hair. Plus it smells lovely! Only downside is that nozzle can break easily
Luna Maxx B.
Luna Maxx B.
Uppsala

I LOVE this spray, really protects my hair from heat when curling or drying it with a hair dryer. Feels nice and also smells really good. I recommend this product.
Yesica F.
Yesica F.
Bridgeton, NJ

I like this heat protector , sadly , i lost it, but i will eventually get a new one. But as the product itself , it great and it does protector you hair.
Zana
Zana
Missouri City, TX

Used this for years....it is GREAT!!! I have coarse hair that I sometimes straighten. This has made sure I don't experience any heat damage. I love it!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.

I love the smell and the way that this product makes my hair feel. I'm not sure it helps with breakage but. I will definitely buy this product again
ashley l.
ashley l.
Villa Rica, GA

My go to heat protecting spray! Detangles and makes my hair super healthy looking. I have oily hair and this does not make my hair greasy looking!
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
College Park, MD

One of the best heat protectant sprays out there! doesn't get sticky or crusty and I can feel the difference in my hair with and without using it.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Mississauga

This is my favorite heat protector of all time! It priced really well and you can get in every drug store. It leaves your hair smooth and healthy
Lilly C.
Lilly C.
Galien, MI

I love this heat protectant. The spray comes out evenly, and also has a lock option on the bottle. It's also a good price! Definitely recommend!
Andrea Y.
Andrea Y.
Brookings, SD

Honestly with this product I did not see much of a difference. This was just an average product overall. It really did not do too much for me.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI

Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?

Join Now