BY TRESEMMÉ #12 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174854"";" see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "I like to use a brush and comb through my hair after I spray it instead of using my fingers because it can get a little bit sticky if you use too much." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this product before I blow dry or curl my hair and it seems to help protect from heat, as it should." in 2 reviews
  • "I didn't have this problem when using the original heat protectant." in 1 review
  • "I have fine hair so it is important thst products don't weigh it down even more. " in 1 review
  • "I am trying to grow out some highlights that made my hair very weak and brittle and was using a Paul Mitchell heat protecting but switched to this when it ran out and honestly I like it better." in 1 review
Camille Z.
Highland Mills, NY
I never used heat protecting sprays on my hair before so i thought i would give this one a try. I'm glad I did!!! this keeps my hair from drying out. the product definitely does what it promises.
Anais  R.
Pocono Pines, PA
I don't know what I would do without this product! It makes my hair so soft after straightening, blow drying, and even curling. It works wonders. I really recommend buying this product.
Gabby C.
Elmhurst, NY
I don't straighten my hair often but when I do this is my go-to protecting spray. I'm pretty sure it does one hell of a job because my hair is healthy and happy, always. Great product.
Lily R.
I ALWAYS use this before blow drying and flat ironing my hair. Must have to protect your locks. Great price, too. Highly recommend if you are looking for a heat protectant spray.
Marina R.
Sidney, KY
This spray has saved my hair so much from all the repeated styling done everyday. No longer have all the dryness and split ends I had before from my flat iron and hairdryer.
Brittney J.
Hallsville , TX
It was an okay product. I didn't see any results really with this. I would not buy it again. I do wish I could find something that would easily and rapidly lengthen my hair.
Nikki R.
Tallahassee, FL
Absolutely move this product !!! my go to heat protect .. I spray my hair thoroughly after I towel dry and blow dry In sections then voila! beautifully blown out hair !!
Sophia A.
This stuff smells pretty awesome first of all. And as far as doing its job it's winning at that too. Just be careful not to use too much or else you'll be a sticky mess.
Margot D.
Tappan, NY
I always use this before any event in which I know I'll have to use hot tools on my hair. It smells amazing all day long and I haven had dead, brittle ends since I've been using it.
Yesica A.
This product is great for protecting your hair before you use a heat product. My hair always damaged easily but since I've been using this product, I've noticed a great change in my hair
Shea L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ
Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI
Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Jaime M.
Decatur, TN
Where can u get a bottle of this haven't saw it in stores??
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?