Add a Photo
Photos (12)
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Fredericksbrg, VA

Keeps my hair smooth after straightening, visibly less damage when I use my straightener often and smells great!
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Cincinnati, OH

Love it!! I style my hair every single day using the blow dryer
and flat iron and I think this stuff works
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Bellmore, NY

I am in love with this protecting spray! It does wonders, and keeps my hair from having so much damage.
Dallas W.
Dallas W.
Raleigh, Nc

Protects hair and gives a nice shine. I always use when I straighten or blow dry. Definitely recommend
lucero m.
lucero m.
Lynwood, CA

This product is awesome i would recommend it to any one who use a lot of heat to style their hair.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Coon Rapids

My hair doesn't feel as dried out when drying or styling as it used to withhtout this product.
julie s.
julie s.
Winter Garden, FL

I absolutely love this product !!! i spray it on before i straighten my hair. and then after!!
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Ellenwood, GA

Works well :) I always use it when I straighten my hair and I think it works. It dries fast.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Pasco, WA

I got this once, used it pretty quick but would prefer a different brand on heat protection
Mackenzy O.
Mackenzy O.

This stuff works so good. It leaves my hair frizz free. Especially when I blow dry after
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh , PA

Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ

Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI

Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

What makes this product a platinum? Looking for a heat spray for very coarse and color treated hair. Thanks!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?