Add a Photo
Photos (12)
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Bellmore, NY
I am in love with this protecting spray! It does wonders, and keeps my hair from having so much damage.
Dallas W.
Dallas W.
Conover, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Protects hair and gives a nice shine. I always use when I straighten or blow dry. Definitely recommend
lucero m.
lucero m.
Lynwood, CA
This product is awesome i would recommend it to any one who use a lot of heat to style their hair.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Coon Rapids
My hair doesn't feel as dried out when drying or styling as it used to withhtout this product.
julie s.
julie s.
Winter Garden, FL
I absolutely love this product !!! i spray it on before i straighten my hair. and then after!!
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Ellenwood, GA
Works well :) I always use it when I straighten my hair and I think it works. It dries fast.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Pasco, WA
I got this once, used it pretty quick but would prefer a different brand on heat protection
Mackenzy O.
Mackenzy O.
This stuff works so good. It leaves my hair frizz free. Especially when I blow dry after
Sam K.
Sam K.
Las Vegas, NV
Product smells great makes my hair feel nice but the protection doesn't seem that great
Betty D.
Betty D.
Chicago Heights, IL
Love this for flat ironing hair, does not weigh hair down and a little goes a long way.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburgh , PA
Is this product worth buying?
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ
Do they have in different sizes?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
W Bloomfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good, budget friendly product to use? Does it leave any residue or leave your hair greasy (too shiny)? Does it work for blow drying, curling, and straightening?
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Is this similar to the other heat protect spray that is in a red and black bottle?
Tequila C.
Tequila C.
Is this good for all hair types and what is the difference in this one and in the red and black bottle?